Under Armour?

Copped the blue fortis twist a week ago before they went further on sale. just sent them an email asking if they do price difference refunds. Anyone tried that with FNL before?

Been searching eBay for a pair of these in size 15...no luck

Marshalls is getting ALOT of CF1s.... just saw these "Blizzard" for $39.99

it's a bad picture 

but its these....

What you guys think apollo or fortis?
Recently bought both.

Apollo = less cushion, more minimal, lightweight, and firmer. Think nike free but waay better.

Fortis = more cushion, softer cushion. cushion feels like the clutchfit drive. Real Comfy

My personal pick to throw on for the gym would be the apollo, aesthetics aside.

Last edited:
@JinKazama  I need to pick up some Geminis for actual running... I've held out since my current runners (energy boost) are still solid.  Waiting for a mega discount if I can

@JinKazama
 I need to pick up some Geminis for actual running... I've held out since my current runners (energy boost) are still solid.  Waiting for a mega discount if I can

I love them. Arch support is just right, cushioning is just right, super responsive...

You may have wait a while for a deep discount. I've seen the Gemini 2's but I've heard they won't be out until after the holiday. I used a eastbay code to score my first pair for a little over $100 which is a good price IMO. I used to pay $130 - $160 for the asics I ran in for years.

I love them. Arch support is just right, cushioning is just right, super responsive...

You may have wait a while for a deep discount. I've seen the Gemini 2's but I've heard they won't be out until after the holiday. I used a eastbay code to score my first pair for a little over $100 which is a good price IMO. I used to pay $130 - $160 for the asics I ran in for years.
a little over 100 is not bad at all, completely agree.  I used to run in asics for years as well -- the gel-nimbus mainly.

I know I sound super cheap and stingy... these threads have made me that way I swear 
laugh.gif
 also need to put a new roof on my house 
embarassed.gif

Fortis 'Twist' is only $63 on Finishline. Like the Fortis slightly better than Gemini, but they're pretty close. 

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=1862&categoryId=cat301817&productId=prod776515
I may jump on the fortis... I want to try on in store or may order two sizes.

I wish I wasn't so damn picky with sizing but for me, running sizing is different than hooping -- I like about as snug as I can for hooping and a little extra space for distance running

FYI: at Marshall's for $29.99....... at first i thought it was a baseball cleat because of the flap {which is removable} over the laces. can't remember the shoe's name, something like "Team Trainer"...... searched onlne & couldn't find out what it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom