underrated stand up comedians

I have to add Sinbad to the list of underrated comics.
It's rare that you see comics reach the level of success that he did by keeping it clean.

He fits.

That's the thing about a lot of these comedians mentioned in here...they could easily get a bigger audience but they won't compromise, "play ball" or just don't want to like Bill Burr.

I missed out on Patrice when he was alive in part because of this...disappointing but I respect it :pimp:
Yeah I hadn't heard of him until I saw him at the Charlie sheen roast and then after he died I started checking out his stuff. Not only was he hilarious but the man had philosophies that have changed the way I view things.

He fits.

That's the thing about a lot of these comedians mentioned in here...they could easily get a bigger audience but they won't compromise, "play ball" or just don't want to like Bill Burr.

I missed out on Patrice when he was alive in part because of this...disappointing but I respect it :pimp:
His friends do a benefit show for him once a year. Bill Burr and Dave Attell are some of the performers. I've never been because I live too far away, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun.

Greg Giraldo is another comedian I wish I could have seen live. He was smart and funny.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say underrated, but Hannibal needs more shine, and Corey Holcombs material is downright cringe worthy at times, bit when he's funny, he's funny.

Arnez J. That skit about his brother Rodney had me dying lol

Aries Spears is underrated too imo

I have to add Sinbad to the list of underrated comics.
It's rare that you see comics reach the level of success that he did by keeping it clean.
Indeed.  Sinbad is funny as hell and I can watch him around my kids without feeling like a bad parent.  
laugh.gif

That Afros and Bellbottoms special he did was my **** back when I was a young dude.  

Arnez J. That skit about his brother Rodney had me dying lol

Aries Spears is underrated too imo

Arnez J laughs too hard at his own jokes. Like its cool to laugh at your jokes but he laugh too hard at them. It's like his way of selling the joke..

He has.

LL x DMX x Hov x Shaq since the MadTV days.

***** is pathetic and he wonder why he's not bigger than what he is

I feel like Patrice O'neal should of been an international star.

Gone way too soon man

Literally just finished Patrice O Neal video. I knew about a lot of these comics already from watching them on TV as a youngin' but never knew their names. Patrice was good I feel.

Neal Brennan's new stand up, Women and Black Dudes, is hilarious.

I like his podcast, the champs, a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom