Unethical Life Hacks

Wear a business casual outfit to a hotel in the morning. Walk through the lobby, take the elevator to a random floor, walk around. Pick up a mag or newspaper. Drape jacket over arm. Go back to lobby. Act natural. Pretend to read mag or newspaper. Walk to breakfast buffet. Free breakfast. Be polite as **** so you're not confronted by staff. Also probably helpful to be a white person for this one

PROTIP for black folks: Be on the look out for family reunions and church trips.

That hotel breakfast one seems like a lot of work for a damn continental breakfast.  Im not doing all that to get a damn danish, maybe a bagel too,  and some coffee.

Need a new phone but don't want to pay full price? Go to Ebay or Craigslist and search for phones with bad ESN/IMEI numbers. You can get them changed for about $50 at your neighborhood corner store + phone repair shop. You can also get new screens to install yourself this way.

Need a new phone charger but don't want to buy one? Go to a hotel and tell them you were there last week and forgot your charger. They usually have a handfull of any given type.

Want to have a big screen for the superbowl but don't want to pay the big price? Go to Best Buy and charge whatever TV you want. Pack it up and return it after the game. You don't need any good reason.

Love fries? Of course you do. Go through the drive thru during lunch/dinner rush and order anything. Come back 5 minutes later and tell them they forgot your fries. They will be too busy to check/care.

Want to skip the entire line at the ER? Complain that you have chest pains. They will immediately rush you back and start running a variety of tests, all of which you can opt out of.

Last edited:
JUST SEEN THIS, DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD BELONG HERE BUT WITH ALL THE SNOW I'M GONNA GIVE IT A TRY ......

sorry for shouting my kitten locked my caps , i ain't feel like re writing ...

Who shovels the lawn though?

That hotel breakfast one seems like a lot of work for a damn continental breakfast.  Im not doing all that to get a damn danish, maybe a bagel too,  and some coffee.

Yeah, continental breakfasts usually suck.

Shiii Holiday Inn express be having a straight up breakfast buffett..

PROTIP for black folks: Be on the look out for family reunions and church trips.
348s.jpg

cousin is that u ?
roll.gif

He said is you tell a girl you've never busted from head, it will be her goal to make you buss.

My question is what dumb *** would believe that?
laugh.gif

I guarantee it would work, but still
indifferent.gif
 so if it works, wtf is the problem?

Bury a deer carcass about 5 and a half feet above a body.

If dogs catch the scent police will leave the area after unearthing the deer.

who buries deer corpses though? seems sus just on strength. a decent detective worth his weight will be like, wth..why is this buried. dig a little deeper. this aint dexter, where the cops are all stupid. most detectives are pretty legit these days. you bury that deer and move on with your life thinking everything is everything, til you get woken up with 20 black n whites on your lawn and helicopter circling.

you wanna know how to get rid of a body, pm me. lol. no really though.

Bury a deer carcass about 5 and a half feet above a body.

If dogs catch the scent police will leave the area after unearthing the deer.

who buries deer corpses though? seems sus just on strength. a decent detective worth his weight will be like, wth..why is this buried. dig a little deeper. this aint dexter, where the cops are all stupid. most detectives are pretty legit these days. you bury that deer and move on with your life thinking everything is everything, til you get woken up with 20 black n whites on your lawn and helicopter circling.

Hydrofluoric acid :nerd:

Breaking bad :nerd:

Last edited:
Team in need of some quick points? Sure they are.
While going for a jumpshot... pumpfake, then as your opponent jumps in the air go for the shot and lean into him to draw the foul and possibly the and 1

Need a defensive stop? When a player approaches at a substantial speed, fall to the ground and slide on your backside as if you were kicked in the stomach.

OKC%2Bdouble%2Bflop%2B1.gif

change deer to dog, and you in the clear. 

Shiii Holiday Inn express be having a straight up breakfast buffett..
They don't know. I stayed there for work a couple weeks ago for a whole week. Erryday a buffet and errday something different

For Holiday Inn Express you can simply walk in and feast.  Nobody is going to say anything to you and you can be in sweats 

Not completely sure of this

Hidden city tickets
 passenger purchases a ticket from city A to city B to city C but does not travel beyond city B.” That’s because a nonstop flight to certain destination sometimes actually costs more than booking a multi-stop ticket that just happens to have a layover at the destination a flier actually wants to visit. For example, say you want to fly from Boston to Chicago. A direct one-way flight might cost $250, while a one-way flight from Boston to Madison, Wisconsin, that’s routed through Chicago may only cost $125. To save $125, a traveler can purchase the ticket to Wisconsin but just not take the last leg of the flight.
http://m.ibtimes.com/ibtraveler/how-take-advantage-hidden-city-ticketing-1771268
there's a website that finds these trips for you. forgot the name, but ill look for it.
Skiplagged.com is the name of that website

https://skiplagged.com/

Buy used games from gamestop and return within 7 days no questions asked. Free game rentals.

Sending a letter or small package? Put the address you're sending to as the return address and your own address at the sending address. Don't use postage and the mail will get sent to the return address.

bout to get a refund on these stamps.

Back
Top Bottom