UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedophilia now incest, all the closed mind classics being played today.

I'm just sit back an enjoy the mixtape, DJ Drama presents Gangsta Grillz "Copped: On the Wrong Side of History Vol. 3670952994979984489569659843"

View media item 1808861

Everybody for homosexuality till their son is gay
I wouldn't want a gay son because he'd have to deal with a lot of hate and general bigotry.
As for him actually being gay I couldn't care less if he likes men and has sex with them. There's nothing wrong with that.

You're acting like fully accepting homosexuality is something we just do for reps here or to take the moral high ground. No, it's called not being a bigot and actually being a decent human being.

Last edited:
I went to hs with a gay dude that's one of the biggest hairdressers in Cleveland dude runs thru chicks but he likes guys as well

So you can honestly say if your son was gay you wouldnt initially be upset

Nope I'm not a bigot...if my son was gay, I would stand behind him 100% he's my son...as a parent be upset if your kid is thief, a drunk, a murderer, a racist, but because he's gay?...chill....love is love.

All I'm sayin is gay people can rock, i can't do anything bout that. just a let a brother have his multiple wives. I'm all about equality ***

It's called being bisexual.
Are you actually this uneducated or just trolling at this point?

:lol:

I'm done...lets classify every type of sexuality that exists and validate it because its a free choice...go ahead and do you, I've already admitted I can't and won't do anything about it...but you out here saying a dude isn't gay if he says hes straight and likes men too...

Last edited:
The pro lifers, the folks against gay couples adopting, if you're not going to actively participate in that child's life to make it better, shut the **** up. There's rarely folks coming up through the system who don't have a hard time, and I hate seeing that. So much so if you can't see yourself provide the comfortable life a child deserves, i'm fine with you choosing abortion.

:lol:

I'm done...lets classify every type of sexuality that exists and validate it because its a free choice...go ahead and do you, I've already admitted I can't and won't do anything about it...but you out here saying a dude isn't gay if he says hes straight and likes men too...
It's something that can be debated, there haven't been nearly enough studies to get a clear idea of it. I think "bisexuality" is a state of confusion. A study has shown that people identifying themselves as bisexual generally respond to arousing pictures of only one sex, not both. It's a more convenient term than "sexually confused". That study has shown most of the subjects to be gay but there were subjects that tested heterosexual as well.
So identifying as bisexual doesn't necessarily mean they're gay.
At the end of the day that's just one major study I can think of though.

You still haven't explained why you think homosexuality is wrong though. Is it okay if I say that your race is wrong and inferior as long as I'm not actively discriminating against you and limiting your rights?

Last edited:
Is it okay if I say that your race is wrong and inferior as long as I'm not actively discriminating against you and limiting your rights?

Yes. You can say whatever the **** you wanna say. Especially if it doesn't infringe upon my day to day living.

Guys aren't suppose to be with guys.

There's a reason why guys can't get pregnant.

Being gay is the devils act. It's a plan to stop humanity from continuing. Slowly but surely.

They're advertising it on TV to bring the population down.

Being gay is the devils act. It's a plan to stop humanity from continuing. Slowly but surely.

Tryna get ya nipsey russle on...lol

Last edited:
The devil doesn't exist.

Since when is over population a good thing?

Seems NT will never have a shortage of bigots :lol: New guys already coming out the woodwork.

If you're being serious

But if was a sarcastic rustle attempt. Then I apologize for the video, and bravo on dah rustle. You got me :lol:

Last edited:
Yes. You can say whatever the **** you wanna say. Especially if it doesn't infringe upon my day to day living.

How is racism or homophobia OK again?

Considering that 1000 years is only a blip of time in the grand scheme of existence...they might have been right then...and people saying it now may also be correct.

You got mad last thread at me calling you a bigot, well here's more evidence you are. The end of times is coming because of mainstream acceptance of homosexuality. If that doesn't seem more ****** up than anything, well, I gots something to tell you fam.

Jesus said gays ain't natural

We in the last days

Jesus isn't real.

You sound like a delusional Christian fundamentalist.

Logic goes out the window when discussing this topic. I brought up the fact that there are multiple variables to consider when determining the origins of an individual's sexuality in another thread. But everyone is stuck on the idea of being born homosexual or choosing it as if those are the only two possibilities.

Can you name those "factors"? Because psychological trauma isn't one of them, like you mentioned last thread. Like why would a guy choose to be gay after being raped by a dude? Would that not scar him for life? Or you just trying to fit the narrative that gays are ****** up in the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom