*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Looks like I'll have to get a 2nd, 3rd, and maybe 4th job just to afford half the J's next year. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

There might be 11 packs coming out but not all of them will add up to 23 only some of them will. It's going to be interesting to see what they will put with what.

What really sucks about this is that there is a real good chance that people are only going to want 1 shoe out of each pack but will be forced to buy both shoes just to get 1. And alot of people like to get 2 pairs of each so that means 2 packs so 2 extra shoes they normally would not buy. That's what pisses me off about this. but on the bright side, I personally only care about I-V's so I won't care about most of the stuff coming out, thank god... LOL
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

The packs are confirmed? Are YOU serious? That is terrible, gonna be some of the most effed up worst colorways ever unless they go OG on EVERY single colorway.

I won't be able to afford any Jordans until I'm out of college. 3 more years to go haha.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

a pack containing Xi's and XII's??!!
good god. the release day for that will be CARNAGE.

seems like they're keeping clear pics of the M4's under wraps...can't wait to see what they look like in the flesh.

CP3 sig? awesome.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, SmithMyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

ima go broke just off of the black/ red 8's
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

WOW...JB is just getting smarter and smarter...putting one pair of great shoes with a pair of crappy ones so you have to pay $300 for a pair that you want....good job JB...way to really try and burn your customer base...
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

XI and XII would be hot fiyahhhhhh so very hot fiyahhhhhhh
RollWaveRoooooollTide

FS (all DS): Lebron IV Birthday (Sz. 12) - $135 and Red Suede Jordan XXI (Sz. 13) - $175

I'm excited! This gives me a chance to get all the jays I wanted back in the day. I know they won't be just like the OG. But I'll be happy to have them.
"It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time"

If this actually happens:

Quote:
20 and 3
18 and 5
17 and 6
14 and 9
13 and 10
12 and 11
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

why are people saying they want chicago 10's in the 10/13 pack?? I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that shadows are in the pack...

is it me or do Chicago 10's seem... untouchable? I really doubt these will be retroed ever. I think powders would be retroed before chicago's. if chicago's ever DID get the retro treatment, you'd have to believe they would be released as a part of a city series...

wait. so if there are 11 packs, do the alpha omegas count? does that mean theres only 10 that will release in the future. I'm guessing since the 10/13 and 9/14 have been seen, we'll see two packages a quarter(spring,summer,fall,winter)??
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Couple of questions:

Have the actual colourways been decided upon yet?

How will the packs release? One a month?

Unless I'm mistaken, it would appear that some of the og's that have yet to retro (eg Carmines, Hares, Bordeauxs) may get released as part of these packs. Well let's hope so anyway!

Just got this info from my friend that works at footlocker who goes to alot of marketing meetings, he told me that most of the people who registered their jordan xxii on the internet would have an real good chance to get a couple of packs, he wouldnt go into details but anybody who registered their xxii what happens?
p.s. also told me the xxiii would be able to personalize them on release date, and have interchangleable parts that can be put on and off at an niketown......sounds crazy

Come on JB.................Just release the shoes by themselves and stop all this hype. Its rediculous if I have to buy a pair of ugly as XXII's so I can get a OG colorway of a shoe I want.

Quote:
also told me the xxiii would be able to personalize them on release date, and have interchangleable parts that can be put on and off at an niketown......sounds crazy
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Back
Top Bottom