::UPDATE:: So I Just Wanted To See WHat would Happen.. ::UPDATE::

roll.gif
, wow. just wow.
on a side note, I hope your babies survived the tragedy you put yourself through
laugh.gif

wow guys this is ridiculous, there are updates but im not sayin nothing cuz youre being gays
why would i post and tell you what happened after yall flamed on me for 22 pages?

i did go back to the doc and me n my gf are pretty much over (long story, but it was hella messedup), but dw bout it. diff story for a diff time.

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

wow guys this is ridiculous, there are updates but im not sayin nothing cuz youre being gays
why would i post and tell you what happened after yall flamed on me for 22 pages?

i did go back to the doc and me n my gf are pretty much over (long story, but it was hella messedup), but dw bout it. diff story for a diff time.
i wouldve dumped your stupid @@@ too

and what the hell does that bvlgari post have to do with anything? thats back in august dude. you wanna find out where i live while youre at it?

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

and what the hell does that bvlgari post have to do with anything? thats back in august dude. you wanna find out where i live while youre at it?
you just have a history of failing when it comes to the ladies.

but seriously tell us the story about how u & ur gf broke up & give us some more updates on the situation.

lazarus.jpg

tired.gif

I found this funny tho

ericberry14 wrote:
you just have a history of failing when it comes to the ladies.

but seriously tell us the story about how u & ur gf broke up & give us some more updates on the situation.

ironic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom