Update!!! So my friend is thinking of blowing up the school and I need advice

Mods get this fool ip address an contact local police, lock this up

What happens if you tell on him, and he denies it, and he comes back at you for revenge for snitching? R.I.P OP...

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Damn the Iotas didn't even want to mess with him? That's crazy. The get made fun of by other frats more than Ohio does on NT. But to get back to the topic, I wouldn't call the cops just yet. Get close to him and be as good of a friend to him as you can so you can stay privy as to what he's doing and also hopefully show him he has friends, as well as people who care for him, and to do anything drastic would be a big mistake. I you get close to him and things don't look to be getting any better, call the police when it's absolutely inevitable.

I know and He was really passionate about them
Originally Posted by Al Audi

Sorry and I didnt post names so calm down. I will phone the 911 if I see him making real moves. 

Originally Posted by DT43

FBI is tracking op as we speak
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Sorry and I didnt post names so calm down. I will phone the 911 if I see him making real moves. 
Not to be offensive, but you're not superman bro. If the kid is serious, how can you guarantee that you'll be capable of stopping him unless you do something NOW? I mean the dude could just disappear one day without contacting anyone (including you) and return with his plan in tact ready to go. How would you feel down the road if god forbid something did go down and you didn't make that preemptive phone call?

Unless I'm mistaken the fact that you know about your boys intentions, if he does end up doing something, I'm pretty sure you're liable for witholding information or something along that line. I'm not a pro in law but I'm pretty sure I've heard about people getting in trouble for not reporting things like this....

Iota phi theta. He was mad because 3 fratenties didn't take him and they were questioning his undying loyalty 

Your friend should consider not getting into to Iota Phi Theta a blessing in disguise.  Those dudes get made fun of by everyone, even some sororities.  Tell dude he can always do grad chapter if he REALLY wants to join that badly, or maybe the undergrad chapater will take him next semester.  Either way, if he attempts to blow up the school there won't be a next semester for him or anybody else for that matter.  This sounds just like the episode of "First Week In" last night that I watched.  Some kid did a prank call in of a bomb at his high school and dude ended up going to jail for 6 months.   

Originally Posted by DT43

FBI is tracking op as we speak
This! As soon as you put those two words together, you was dead meat. you better get to calling to make sure you aint guilty by association. Friend or no friend, he cant help you from anal rape! 

"I would probably move.."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't quote me on this, but isn't OP the same one who made up the story about bein present at a high school shooting, and then confirmed the story was fake?

In this case, I know that Iota Phi Theta is a Negroid frat. How often do you hear stories of blacks bombing or shooting schools up? (honestly).
If OP is being serious, then his friend is probably just venting.
(I'm half black and half white, if that matters)

I don't like snitching, but in this case, risking so many innocent lives, call the police.

Probably Ducktales though.
nerd.gif

A. Iotas are super wack.

B. If you don't call the cops, you're dunzo too. 

And if you THINK the NSA isn't tracking this... 
roll.gif

Google indexes NT like crazy.
30t6p3b.gif

No offense and I mean this: Sometimes I wonder if the internet is the only place people come to for common sense. Like I understand asking certain questions about somethings, but did you really not know what to do? And you're a proud science major so I kinda hold you to a different standard. I wish the kids at Virginia Tech had that sort of warning...Twice.
30t6p3b.gif

Even if your friend WAS joking, you messed up by asking the internet. Now you're definitely being tracked...in the WORST way. So is everyone else that posted here. This is 2012. We can track your conversations when your cell phone is off. We can find out who anonymous anti-drug mexican bloggers are. We can track your phone calls in a blacked out room in san francisco. 

And I really question you, OP, because you posted this in such VIVID detail. They can EASILY subpoena you now. 

OP. There is only ONE option here. If you didn't want to rat on your "friend" you wouldn't have taken this to NT. 

...but the Iota's though? Fam, any black greek organization founded after 1922 ain't cutting it. 
laugh.gif

He got rejected by the Iotas?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on to the serious stuff;

OP if I were you I'd call him up and tell him that he has a choice. Either he A. Goes to counseling with you to talk about some of his issues, or B. You report what he told you to school authorities. It's pretty cut and dry. Threatening to blow up the school is no joke and if he were to actually do it, he would ruin his life over being rejected by a fraternity (they often purposefully reject people to test their loyalty, tell him that...) and the lives of others. Plus, you would probably be at risk of seeing time because you neglected to say anything.

Even if you don't think he's serious about it, ask him to go to counseling with you. A fraternity (the Iotas
roll.gif
) is not worth throwing your life away and potentially killing/injuring a bunch of people.

This isnt a troll thread. I never posted about being in a school shooting, and I talk to him today about it then go from there.

Back
Top Bottom