Update!!! So my friend is thinking of blowing up the school and I need advice

Ok I had a plan which is too just keep.tabs.on him about it. If he pulls a vanishing act I was gonna vall the five-o. I just wanted to get nt opnion and it seems he gets therapy or a cop call. I

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This isnt a troll thread. I never posted about being in a school shooting, and I talk to him today about it then go from there.

Even if he hurts one person over this, you could possibly be screwed because you knew of his intentions beforehand.  You need to get the police involved ASAP.  If this isn't a troll thread, I can't believe you posted this on NT
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok I had a plan which is too just keep.tabs.on him about it. If he pulls a vanishing act I was gonna vall the five-o. I just wanted to get nt opnion and it seems he gets therapy or a cop call. I

Nope.
Too late now son. You're beyond the "keeping tabs" stage. You need to issue an ultimatum ASAP. 

The FEDs have tagged american arab-musilms with GPS vehicle trackers for comments they've said on internet forms that were of a far less incendiary manner. 

This ain't like the movies. Its worse. They track EVERYTHING. And both the amount of attention this thread is getting AND people lurking without accounts AND Google indexing just makes you a prime directive. You're not completely anonymous because I really doubt you're using proxies or anything that masks your identity like that that can't be pieced together by your post history. Think smarter...next time. But right now? You have one option. You know what you must do. 

If he refuses help then you MUST contact the authorities. If anything even attempts to go do down, you'll be an accessory or pursued with charges of negligence or worse.

You messed up posting this on NT. 

Not posting his name doesn't matter. You said what he would do, your access to equipment, and his experience with said topics.

This is his cry for help, but don't confuse his weakness with malicious intent to harm. This is as serious of a threat as there can be.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Iota phi theta. He was mad because 3 fratenties didn't take him and they were questioning his undying loyalty 

Your friend should consider not getting into to Iota Phi Theta a blessing in disguise.  Those dudes get made fun of by everyone, even some sororities.  Tell dude he can always do grad chapter if he REALLY wants to join that badly, or maybe the undergrad chapater will take him next semester.  Either way, if he attempts to blow up the school there won't be a next semester for him or anybody else for that matter.  This sounds just like the episode of "First Week In" last night that I watched.  Some kid did a prank call in of a bomb at his high school and dude ended up going to jail for 6 months.   

ALL OF THIS IS TRUE.
He would get far less respect than he does now as an Iota. Its a social backwards step, even though its a black frat. You don't want to be there. 

EDIT: 

OP, I have a personal story with a guy who ended up getting my undergrad chapter snatched. This was when I was mentally a little more naive and into the whole hoopla of frat life. We decided to take dude because we thought he was genuine. He dropped after like 2 weeks and started going around and telling everyone about what was going on. He then applies to several more fraternities and gets rejected from those as well. It was clear that he was just chasing letters. Come to find out, two years later he comes BACK (I had graduated at this point) and files a complaint with the national office of the frat, who ends up clearing us of wrong-doing, but the university doesn't recognize the chapter anymore. Dude made us lose the frat house for the guys currently on campus. The only one of two black frat houses on a campus in the state. If he can't be trusted, thats something thats on him. I would not hesitate to protect what those frats/sororities own or yourself at the whim of his poorly thought out decisions. Whether you like it or not, you are now in control of this situation and its your responsibility to do the right thing. All of this could have been prevented if the fraternities had protected their image, distanced themselves from him, and made him seek help. He was incredibly unstable. He has some maturing to do. I won't say something is wrong with him for not being chosen, but I will say that its not their fault for not picking him. They don't HAVE to do anything for him. I know you're reluctant to bring in the big guns, but hes ONLY your friend. Hes not someone you're obligated to in any way. That "friend" tag goes out the window once lines have been crossed. If you're really his friend, you'll prevent him from making irrational decisions. 

Don't be that guy on the documentary 10 years from now that we're wondering "What happened?" 

I was trying to find the picture but I couldn't, but basically there is a picture of a boy with a Iota Phi Theta shirt on looking into a mirror and seeing NOTHING as a reflection.  You should tell your friend that image is pretty much what anybody thinks about Iota Phi Theta, even dudes that wear the letters.

Shouldn't have even said what the frat was OP.

The bow and shield slander is contagious.

laugh.gif
@ getting put on a blacklist over asking a question with an obvious answer. I really really hope you didn't just get blacklisted over trolling.
laugh.gif

what's up with all these depressed scorned people lately? First two posts I see today are about a kid fr another forum wanting to off himself and now a dude who wants to blow up a school?

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif
@ getting put on a blacklist over asking a question with an obvious answer. I really really hope you didn't just get blacklisted over trolling.
laugh.gif

Exactly.
Dude might as well close his internet account, move to a new location and change his name to re-register cause his entire life is being pieced together in a PowerPoint to be presented to some higher-ups while Homeland Security is refueling a black-van for his snatch-and-grab operation as we speak.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

what's up with all these depressed scorned people lately? First two posts I see today are about a kid fr another forum wanting to off himself and now a dude who wants to blow up a school?
My guess? 
laugh.gif

guns-germs-and-steel_catalog.jpg

Sedentary lifestyles allows people to think about things they usually would never dare wonder about...and they find the energy to manage to be "depressed."

OP are you @%#+*+% serious? you call the mofuggin polica ASAP.. this shouldn't even be a thread

I just showed this thread to my friend who's a cop and he said if you don't do anything and your friend actually hurts someone you could be looking at 3 yrs minimum in a low level security facility.

Well bro, if you don't say anything and he actually does it and people die, i think you will be held accountable aswell, I'm sure the government has some sort of alarm that goes of everytime someone types the word "bomb" on the Internet and this is probably being traced...you just never know, cover yourself....call the cops ASAP.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Well bro, if you don't say anything and he actually does it and people die, i think you will be held accountable aswell, I'm sure the government has some sort of alarm that goes of everytime someone types the word "bomb" on the Internet and this is probably being traced...you just never know, cover yourself....call the cops ASAP.

Yep.
Look into "ECHELON" or "Room 641A"
There was this article a few years back that I can't find right now, but they visited some NSA HQ or something and they had their tapes tripped to auto record certain phone conversations.

This one mom was talking about how her son did a great job at his school recital and it was "the bomb" and they had recorded the entire thing and played it for the journalists.

They do NOT play around. 

EDIT:

Here is some of what I remember off hand: 

I still can't find the exact article I'm talking about but this will do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_call_database

Talks about the NSA call recording program: http://mediamatters.org/research/200605120018

http://www.usatoday.com/n...006-05-11-nsa-reax_x.htm

OP dun goofed....you have no choice but to call the cops bro...even if your boy is trollin, you don't want to risk throwing your life away...he left you no choice when he made you aware and you really messed up by going public on NT if what you wanted to do was not snitch...which is messed up if you would let something like this go down...

THIS THREAD IS PROBABLY BEING WATCHED LOW KEY BY THE "HIGHER UPS"

HOPEFULLY THEY WONT LOCK YOU UP FOREVER FOR HARBORING A HOMEGROWN DANGER

The worst part is that even if you had a convincing story the FEDS will look at the phone records and notice that you were the one your friend was in contact with the most right before the incident.

You're now an alibi to whatever your friend may do.
OP, how much is your house worth? You're going to need a really good lawyer.

Originally Posted by Regis

The worst part is that even if you had a convincing story the FEDS will look at the phone records and notice that you were the one your friend was in contact with the most right before the incident.

You're now an alibi to whatever your friend may do.
OP, how much is your house worth? You're going to need a really good lawyer.

OP, true this might be...what a way to screw yourself over.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yep.
Look into "ECHELON" or "Room 641A"
There was this article a few years back that I can't find right now, but they visited some NSA HQ or something and they had their tapes tripped to auto record certain phone conversations.

This one mom was talking about how her son did a great job at his school recital and it was "the bomb" and they had recorded the entire thing and played it for the journalists.

They do NOT play around. 

EDIT:

Here is some of what I remember off hand: 

I still can't find the exact article I'm talking about but this will do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_call_database

Talks about the NSA call recording program: http://mediamatters.org/research/200605120018

http://www.usatoday.com/n...006-05-11-nsa-reax_x.htm

eek.gif
Yeah I'm sure the idea for the movie Eagle Eye, wasn't just made up out of thin air...I'm pretty sure our homeland defense system is far more advance than we think...

Back
Top Bottom