**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Carousel mall with have the foams tomorrow morning here in syracuse. Confirmed footlocker, don't know about footaction yet.

Fooaction in SU will definitely have them..they got the Eggplants when they dropped..

yea i had to %$#^#* work, the girlfriend said she was going to pick me them up for VDay at rotterdam and when she got there it was too late, by any chance does any other mall still have them available?

You can check footaction in Carousel, I have an extra 10, yesterday afternoon they has an extra 9-10.5 but don't know as of this morning yet.

little too far away from me bro, appreciate the help though, plus im usually somewhere between 11-13, preferably 12.thanks again though dude, i never knew so many people could afford to buy out the foams in Schenectady in less than an hour, usually there too busy buying fakes from the "city stores" for $40, it amazes me.

lol it was kinda crazy people were acting real ignorant up here, not many shoe heads in the cuse, just a bunch of posers, trying to catch the next hot thing. I try to help out when I can bro. Take it easy!

Originally Posted by evisumane123

little too far away from me bro, appreciate the help though, plus im usually somewhere between 11-13, preferably 12.thanks again though dude, i never knew so many people could afford to buy out the foams in Schenectady in less than an hour, usually there too busy buying fakes from the "city stores" for $40, it amazes me.
Yeah man..people were out in the hunt for these on Saturday mornin..i went to rotterdam..got a 10.5 at 8am..then hit up colonie right after to get my true size 10..the 10.5 is gonna b up for sale..but Crossgates was packed before they even opened..i'll see if my friend in footlocker in Binghamton has them still..he's the manager..so if you need 'em hit me up..

For all the people in the Albany area..

Crossgates will b gettin more in the next few days just in case you missed out..

Utica lol...wow i was gonna go up there yesterday but decided to hit colonie for the womans B-day because they had a whole bunch of coach shoes for 65% at the macy's for her...
frown.gif

just to let everyone know also the other day when i went to rotterdam mall they restocked the coppers, last pair was a size 11.5....

Originally Posted by evisumane123

footloose in albany any good?
It's okay..they mark their stuff down quickly..yo bro have you been out to cop any of the foam releases lately? i was in colonie last weekend for the Eggplants..

yea got them right off the truck at crossgates haha, they restocked em, would have never known if my boy from albany hadnt given me the tip...picked up the coppers like a week ago, had those on layaway...im done until the powder ix i promised myself lol

^^Damn layaway how?

You coppin the Oreo VI's this weekend? I'm passin..prolly cop for my boy on discount though..

Rotterdam had restocked them,i had just forked out $500 for a car insurance payment so i didnt really have the money to be buyin $220 shoes...manager said he would put them on layaway so i took that, picked em up a week later...I copped the Oreo VI's like 2 and a half weeks ago for my girlfriend in the GS size...liked them but i dont think there right for me...too much Jordan heat this year to get too may 6's when you got a whole bunch of packs,royal foams, cool grey 11's, cement 3's...thats my opinion but if someone stuck a discount in my face i'd prolly be a sucker and buy haha

may i ask whats so special about KO's Im not a big fan of the 1's at all anyways, I would try Footloose in Albany they get like all the 1's and had some heat, i might go sneaker shopping tomorrow but ill be on the lookout in my spots....

Footloose is prolly your best bet to cop the AJKOs..they might have only got the White/Red pair though..try callin them..just google their number..

I dont think the KO's are all that great, but the white and reds would deff be an nice summer shoe, how's everyone feel about the upcoming AC release?

Just a small update for Albany area heads:

Footlocker in Crossgates mall has the followin All-Star NBA 2010 Kicks:

West Hyperizes
East Hyperizes
ASG KD2s

All retail but they will drop in price quickly if no one is buyin them..

fellow upstate niketalkers:

if these shoes are so important to you, why not spend 40 dollars round trip to NYC via megabus where you can find a surplus of every recent nike/jordan release imaginable. i tell you, there is such a surplus of foamposites in the city-- piss color, vomit color, **** color-- that they ooze out of the stores and into the sewers where they belong.

will, i tell you man, get out while you still can.

Back
Top Bottom