USC Sanctions Released..Vol. No BCS For Them

you cant point at other schools and say they are guilty of the same thing. they didnt have athletes dumb enough to get caught. reggie bush should have just followed through on his word.

laugh.gif
at Lane Kiffin

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

but thinking this %#** is "fair"
roll.gif

its a shame cus this same +++* happens EVERYWHERE but when ur the face of college football, your gonna get hit hardest.
same way Miami did, same way Alabama did.

USC can thank Reggie Bush for this. nothing ever comes to light if it wasnt for him and his greedy family. Took all that dudes money and lived in his house and then didnt sign with him, and then not pay him back...with Reggie had a chance to get out in front of this and pay them Earlier and then theres no law suit.
Im just amazed out how dumb he is

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I dont know why USC is even appealing. The ruling isnt going to change.
The appeals committee is separate from the sanctions committee; they can absolutely change the rulings.  The sanctions won't be completely overturned cause SC admits some wrongdoing, but they can definitely reduce the ban/scholarships.
Also the NCAA ruling is not above state/federal law.  The state courts can overturn NCAA rulings if they feel SC was denied due process.  This would only happen if SC decided to pursue the legal route.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

USC can thank Reggie Bush for this. nothing ever comes to light if it wasnt for him and his greedy family. Took all that dudes money and lived in his house and then didnt sign with him, and then not pay him back...with Reggie had a chance to get out in front of this and pay them Earlier and then theres no law suit.
makes me wonder how USC fans feel about Bush now...since he essentially %@#$*# your program and issued that bs statement...

if you give me that "i ain't even mad at Reggie" nonsense then you have no balls.

USC is DEFINITELY guilty in the illegal dealings of Reggie Bush they are the ones set up Reggie  to intern at the very sports marketing firm that Bush and family took the gifts from. Bush got his new car to start his Jr yr and he never specified where he got it from to the USC compliance office (which is required).

seriously did any of u read the NCAA findings?
laugh.gif
if so, I find it hard to believe u guys can  say USC had no clue what was going on (specifically RB coach Todd McNair) 

but thinking this %#** is "fair"
roll.gif

its a shame cus this same +++* happens EVERYWHERE but when ur the face of college football, your gonna get hit hardest.
same way Miami did, same way Alabama did.

I really want to hear his lawyer's angle on not settling with Lake.  There's gotta be more to this.  They can't be THAT dumb.

I can tell u what Bush thought process was right now, classic Dumb N'ucklehead thoughts...

Its like the weed guy getting robbed for his stash, the reason it happens so much is cus it aint like the weedman can call the cops about him losing his drugs

Bush and Family figured that since they knew everything was illegal they figured theres no way the marketing company would ever take them to court over the houses, Trips to Hawaii and paid road games.
smh.gif

SMH I mean the marketing guys are the ones who took out the disability insurance policy on Reggie Bush.
laugh.gif
Dude is a MORON of epic proportions.

Rodgers tweeting to Clay Matthews: "Looking forward to getting my PAC-10 championship ring from the '04 season. Thanks @claymatthews52.''

laugh.gif

you cant point at other schools and say they are guilty of the same thing. they didnt have athletes dumb enough to get caught. reggie bush should have just followed through on his word.

I actually pointed at schools that got caught, FYI.

Rodgers tweeting to Clay Matthews: "Looking forward to getting my PAC-10 championship ring from the '04 season. Thanks @claymatthews52.''
That's cold, but funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So since I'm a Michigan fan, I can't comment on the biggest story in NCAA football?! 
eyes.gif
(I am happy that we'll probably be getting some more Cali recruits and you won't be stealing some of ours for a while though
pimp.gif
).

EDIT: You and FIRST B0RN being in complete denial/spinning everything is BY FAR the funniest ishh in here.
laugh.gif
You make it seem like you're commenting.

You haven't said anything relevant.

Who is in complete denial?  Just because I'm being optimistic,
laugh.gif

At worst, we end up like the school you root for...mediocre with no direction.

laugh.gif
@ Michigan coming out here and getting top Cali recruits. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone has 1 year to use the "they're not going to a bowl" pitch, enjoy it. 

EDIT: You and FIRST B0RN being in complete denial/spinning everything is BY FAR the funniest ishh in here.
laugh.gif

You know what is even funnier.  People like you, the haters and hypocrites.

I never thought I would be quoting JA Adande, but he sums it up perfectly:

It's not as if the stuff at USC isn't happening on campuses all across the country. The only difference is that, with both Bush and Mayo, people who were tossed off the money train when it was time for the athletes to go pro got upset about it and complained to reporters.

I don't even hate SC and I'm no hypocrite.

There are dudes all throughout this thread coming in w/laughs and hateful comments, yet you keep coming at me because I'm a "Michigan fan." Why?

I don't know why the @*#$ you are "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
" at the thought of Michigan getting some top-end Cali recruits.  We have done so on a consistent basis for as long as I can remember (even when you were "on top").
eyes.gif

And don't act like Michigan (and/or EVERY major program) operates EXACTLY like SC does.  Hell, just look at the Demar Dorsey situation.  You're trying to tell me USC admissions would have denied him even though he qualified?! @*#$ OUTTA HERE.

FIRST B0RN wants to stand here pounding his chest like he's some Harvard alum claiming people can't get into SC.
roll.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

Talking about wining National Titles as early as 2015.
roll.gif
(and you claim you're just being "optimistic") NOT in "denial." OK.
wink.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And FWIW, I was only 8-9 when C-Wood was a JR @ UofM and have NEVER heard about him getting payed thousands of dollars from Michigan...can I get some form of link to this story?
nerd.gif

You SC dudes are sensitive as hell at the moment.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Will Reggie Bush ever be able to set foot in LA? I know a lot of folks take their USC football pretty seriously, but at this point he has to be public enemy #1 at the school, right?

pimp.gif
Pres was whippin the free 96 Impala SS around LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DoubleJ, would you believe it was Bush's family who initiated this whole investigation by going to the FBI to claim that Lake and the Sprts Marketing company was extorting them ... FBI investigates then Bam, all their business is out in the skreets
laugh.gif

like seriously...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who does what they did?

pimp.gif
Pres was whippin the free 96 Impala SS around LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DoubleJ, would you believe it was Bush's family who initiated this whole investigation by going to the FBI to claim that Lake and the Sprts Marketing company was extorting them ... FBI investigates then Bam, all their business is out in the skreets
laugh.gif

like seriously...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who does what they did?
The sad part is, ALL of this could have easily been avoided.....

that being said...

DUB_REGGIE_BUSH.jpg

Baltimore's own Reggie Bush
pimp.gif

l_20ef3fbac4fe40e0a21e1737a0a720df.jpg

laugh.gif

Funny/sad part is, he's getting magazine covers with a car that wasn't his all while this $*#% is about to blow....that had to irk the hell outta that Sports Marketing firm...like he's just throwing that $*#% in their faces like "WHAT!!!" 
roll.gif

Can't find part I, but this is all you need to see. Bush thought he could pull and okey-doke on Lake, but Lake turned out to be smarter than the ENTIRE Bush family. 300g's, and this never surfaces.....Greedy @%% Reggie Bush
laugh.gif

Lake & Co. made attempts to get Suge Knight involved thru Faizon Love (big Worm) to help collect the debt, so #+%# got REAL!

Bush & them lucky they settled with the other guy and kept things quiet or the #+%# storm would be even bigger

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

FIRST B0RN wants to stand here pounding his chest like he's some Harvard alum claiming people can't get into SC.
roll.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
How you derived that from my comments is not only reaching, but downright pitiful. It's blatantly obvious how many members here have inferiority complexes, real talk. My comments specifically stated how SC's football program was dominant during that period and better than your favorite school. Haters have come in here to take shots because they pull for schools that were beneath SC in football during those years.

Lets focus on my parting sentence. How would a scandal to the athletic department in any way shape or form make it easier for an individual to get accepted into USC? You either have to be young, naive or a combination of both to ask that question. I do realize that NT has a lot of young members, but my response was forthright. If you have to ask that question, chances are you don't have what it takes to get into USC or any 4 year University for that matter.

I know some if not most of you haters reside in the Midwest, South or the East and don't realize how USC & UCLA are the cornerstones of the economy in Southern California. Yes these schools are known for athletics to the casual observer, but these schools are very prestigious and hard as hell to get into. Chances are if you graduated from one of these schools, you're making a very good living for yourself. There's really no need to go on about this since you haters are going to continue with the ignorant comments like you always do.

Reggie shouldn't even disrespect and step foot in USC's campus. I %*+*# w/ Pres, but he shoulda just paid that 300k when he got that big %!! contract, and been done w/ it. Could've avoided all this.

Now he +!%%+%@ up other peoples money, I.e. the kids in school now.

Back
Top Bottom