USC Sanctions Released..Vol. No BCS For Them

No idea how this guy got the transcripts:

NCAA's evidence is so shaky. I can't believe that their entire case is built on the word of Lloyd Lake. This would be laughed at in a court of law. For all the public knows, NCAA could have been winking at LL the entire time of the interview.

My best friend got into USC with a 2.4 because his grandparents are donors...

My sister goes to Cal, had a 4.4 in HS and was denied by UCLA...

Its all really subjective...

That's a benefit of private institutions, if you are a huge donor your kid usually gets in.

I got a friend that went to Duke with a 3.0 gpa, decent test scores, but his dad is a donor and pulled some strings.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Just thought FB's arrogance and boasting about being an SC alum was funny/somewhat pathetic to say the least...
You stay saying the lamest $%!$. Nobody was being arrogant or boasting. Since I joined nt back in 03; I have always repped my school to the fullest. Every time you have brought up my name in a reply in here it's been pure bs. You have made a complete %@$ out of yourself in here and finally decided to throw the towel in with ooIRON MANoo because he exposed you for the +++%$@! you are. He backed up everything with facts that refuted all the horse $%!$ you kept coming with. Looking at your sig it's no wonder you're an SC hater, keep hating though, but leave my name out of your replies.
grin.gif

Your posts stay reeking of anger/arrogance (good thing "your" Blackhawks won - who knows what your replies would look like had they lost).
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never "threw in the towel."  I was slightly wrong about SC as an academic institution (and will admit to that).  Other than that, I wasn't "throwing around horse #@*+" or being proven wrong "with facts."

I already said I don't hate SC.

And I'm almost positive from reading your posts/the way you come off that unlike Iron Man & After Hours, you don't even fully follow NCAA football as a whole/your own program/recruiting process, etc.  You're most likely one of those dudes who rides along for the ride acting like you're a die hard fan, bragging about your school's success (when they're successful) w/o much of a clue of the game and the grand scheme of things (NCAA football related).

Good day sir.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

That's a benefit of private institutions, if you are a huge donor your kid usually gets in.

I got a friend that went to Duke with a 3.0 gpa, decent test scores, but his dad is a donor and pulled some strings.

Of course I know that...

I'm saying I've never heard of it THAT BAD, 2.4, I mean come on lol.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

You're most likely one of those dudes who rides along for the ride acting like you're a die hard fan, bragging about your school's success (when they're successful) w/o much of a clue of the game and the grand scheme of things (NCAA football related).

Good day sir.
Once again you fail, keep trying though because it's good for laughs.

And I'm almost positive from reading your posts/the way you come offthat unlike Iron Man & After Hours, you don't even fully followNCAA football as a whole/your own program/recruiting process, etc.
^ I love how you so conveniently left that part out when you were editing my post to quote it...it's true isn't it?

I'm done in here either way, but your posts have gotten far more laughs than mine have in this thread (and for the wrong reasons)...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Of course I know that...

It happens at top private institutions everywhere - especially the Ivy leagues.  You think Harvard is going to deny a Kennedy or Yale is going to deny a Vanderbilt?  I got fam that went to Yale and 2 of my best friends went to Columbia and it's no different there.

So I just now seen all the bull %@+# in here and this fraud ain't throwing dirt on my name without me setting the %@+# straight. FB, once again, showing his true colors...and they ain't cardinal and gold.

#%%%! in here talking slicker than Steve Lavin hair yet has sweetened kool aid running through his veins. Same dude who PM'd me on some peace treaty handle-it-behind-the-scenes-'cause-I-don't-want-it-out-in-the-open %@+# when I first called him out and eventually ended up reporting my insults to get him out of his predicament. For being such a tough guy, you like going for the easy way out.
grin.gif

Let's get to bidness...
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have one sceen name and the last person that kept talking sideways was banned by Method Mad for making such allegations. 
WRONG.

I was banned by Meth 'cause I had some choice words and YOU chose to click that report button...from the jump, you were looking for a way out of that mess and you got it. Bravo.

157pxx.jpg

Sorry, I don't speak out of my bunghole like you.

I find it funny how if certain members share an opinion, root for the same team or reside in the same area, they are automatically assumed to be the same person. Keep in mind that my older cousin is a member here and I do have friends that post on nt (all mind you root for different teams).  
Now he has a bunch of "friends" that also post...
laugh.gif
How convenient.

OLD SCHOOL is your cousin...cool, no one was talking about him. There's a reason why YOUR name always gets brought up for this %@+# though. I wasn't the first nor the last to speak on it. Must be nice to have those "friends" on NT who all share the same agendas, same styles, ride the same high horse, etc.
grin.gif
!%++ a coincidence...

What I find funny is while your boy Method Man was explaining to me why I got banned, he told me the chances of you and NSB4 personally not knowing each other are "practically nil". And it's been established NSB4 isn't a relative nor a "friend" of yours. So is he wrong too?

DLo, after h0urs is legit though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

someone talks all that #@%* and will go running to a mod cause it looks like he has 5 different screen names and keeps getting called out on it? ummmmmmm
"You know the type...
Loud as a motorbike...
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight."

Now go play your position and find anything in this post to submit a report on since that's how you resolve matters. Or talk more about USC having the acceptance rate of Noah's *#%%%*! Ark. Still the same %@%% on your end.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Of course I know that...

It happens at top private institutions everywhere - especially the Ivy leagues.  You think Harvard is going to deny a Kennedy or Yale is going to deny a Vanderbilt?  I got fam that went to Yale and 2 of my best friends went to Columbia and it's no different there.
i mean it can depend specifically WHO you are but these days it isn't as simple as just being a legacy and donating a ton of money.  there's a lot more that goes into it.

i'll be honest though, i've never heard of someone with a gpa as low as that just buying themselves into a school.  obviously if you've got an important name, and you're well connected in the admissions office and board you'll have the power to muscle your way in, but in those cases the school wants YOU because of your name and they'll seek you out.  kennedy's and vanderbilt's don't need to pull strings.

it doesn't work that way for 99% of the rest of the population.  2.4 sounds like a bit of a stretch to me though, because in most cases that's barely graduating, if that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't lie, I thought First B0RN, OLD SCHOOL, NSB4  and True Blue were all the same person but I digress. . .

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
So I just now seen all the bull %@+# in here and this fraud ain't throwing dirt on my name without me setting the %@+# straight. FB, once again, showing his true colors...and they ain't cardinal and gold.

#%%%! in here talking slicker than Steve Lavin hair yet has sweetened kool aid running through his veins. Same dude who PM'd me on some peace treaty handle-it-behind-the-scenes-'cause-I-don't-want-it-out-in-the-open %@+# when I first called him out and eventually ended up reporting my insults to get him out of his predicament. For being such a tough guy, you like going for the easy way out.
grin.gif

Let's get to bidness...

I have one sceen name and the last person that kept talking sideways was banned by Method Mad for making such allegations. 
WRONG.

I was banned by Meth 'cause I had some choice words and YOU chose to click that report button...from the jump, you were looking for a way out of that mess and you got it. Bravo.

157pxx.jpg

Sorry, I don't speak out of my bunghole like you.

I find it funny how if certain members share an opinion, root for the same team or reside in the same area, they are automatically assumed to be the same person. Keep in mind that my older cousin is a member here and I do have friends that post on nt (all mind you root for different teams).  
Now he has a bunch of "friends" that also post...
laugh.gif
How convenient.

OLD SCHOOL is your cousin...cool, no one was talking about him. There's a reason why YOUR name always gets brought up for this %@+# though. I wasn't the first nor the last to speak on it. Must be nice to have those "friends" on NT who all share the same agendas, same styles, ride the same high horse, etc.
grin.gif
!%++ a coincidence...

What I find funny is while your boy Method Man was explaining to me why I got banned, he told me the chances of you and NSB4 personally not knowing each other are "practically nil". And it's been established NSB4 isn't a relative nor a "friend" of yours. So is he wrong too?

DLo, after h0urs is legit though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

someone talks all that #@%* and will go running to a mod cause it looks like he has 5 different screen names and keeps getting called out on it? ummmmmmm
"You know the type...
Loud as a motorbike...
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight."

Now go play your position and find anything in this post to submit a report on since that's how you resolve matters. Or talk more about USC having the acceptance rate of Noah's *#%%%*! Ark. Still the same %@%% on your end.

Someone is still upset
laugh.gif
. So what happened to me being NSB4? I originally pm'ed you because you made a comment about us being the same person (which even by Method Man's admittal we weren't). I pm a lot of members to discuss things and didn't deem it necessary to discuss it any further in that topic. You turned it into a full fledged campaign talking endless #!*+.  You were trying to be a nt detective and tried to "expose" someone, since that's you're thing. Only problem is you weren't exposing anyone because you were dead wrong. You were serioulsy on a misson like I broke into your house, raped your mother and took a #!*+ on your dining room table. It blew up in your face though because I did what you were begging for, I asked Method Man to run an i.p check or whatever type of validation needed to shut you up for once and all. Problem is he went and read all of the things you were saying and made his own judgment call.

Please enlightnen me what other screenames I have? Because you were wrong the first time out and really aren't saying anything here again. Funny how you talk like you know me in the real world. I'd put it all on the table if we were face to face you wouldn't talk out of the side of your neck like you do on here. Nobody ever claimed to be a tough guy but you. You're the one stirring up this nonsense with absolutey zero proof or substance. So I am the only person that states a certain opinion on a message board? Are you listenting to yourself, how absurd do you really sound. Tell me the real reason you're mad. Did I say something to you in the past that has you extremely angry?
laugh.gif

I  didn't realize that we weren't allowed to have friends that knew about and posted on nt. Just for the record Columbo, none of my friends post in S & T, except one of my boys who is a Lakers/Dodgers fan and he doesn't post often enough for you to even know him. Talk about a thread going completely off track
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom