Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets Game #3

T-mac did drop 47 on Utah in the regular season home opener. Can he do the same in the playoff home opener? I hope not, but the Jazz are at home
pimp.gif

word is Skip will try to play, but as of Friday he was done for the season, so dont expect much.

C'mon, T-Mac.

Do NOT accept being bounced in Round 1 again.

So what... Utah has one of the best home records in the league (or is it actually the #1?). It's still a basketball court, and youre a basketball player.

So what if your team isn't as talented on paper as Utah's team. It's still a basketball court, and you're a basketball player.

Get that fire we love to see from athletes in times like these, times when there's no way you should come out on top, but you do anyways.

Do NOT accept what we all think is already written in stone: another first round exit.

GET TO IT!! (word to Vault
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

C'mon, T-Mac.

Do NOT accept being bounced in Round 1 again.

So what... Utah has one of the best home records in the league (or is it actually the #1?). It's still a basketball court, and youre a basketball player.

So what if your team isn't as talented on paper as Utah's team. It's still a basketball court, and you're a basketball player.

Get that fire we love to see from athletes in times like these, times when there's no way you should come out on top, but you do anyways.

Do NOT accept what we all think is already written in stone: another first round exit.

GET TO IT!! (word to Vault
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

That's what's up, if T-Mac can do 13 points in 33 seconds, he just needs to dig deeper and take this game from them.

It looks real bad for the Rockets, they are 9 point underdogs. Rafer will be playing. Does anyone think that will help them win?

On a side note, Why when the Astros start to win the Rockets loose?

I expect a big game from Mac since he's not a big fan of the Toyota Center.

Lets go Rockets, i can't stand Utah and there fans. There fans are always salty about something and boo almost anyone.

Back
Top Bottom