Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets Game #3

Are there any black people in Utah?? I don't see any in the crowd.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Are there any black people in Utah?? I don't see any in the crowd.
Come on man
laugh.gif

I thought this was common knowledge?

Utah is not as uhh "racially diverse" as other parts of the country.
I'm not black, but was passed through there(Salt Lake) for a day and man was it weird.

The similarities in Utah's team today, and Utah's team back with Hornacek, Malone, and Stockton are pretty interesting.

is it just me or have houston's big men miss 1000 layups this series? no wonder they're behind 2-0

Dear Rick Adelman,

TAKE LUIS SCOLA OUT THE FREAKING GAME. He tries to do wayyyy too much. Put back in Deke, or the Jazz are just gonna exploit the lane. And SMH @ taking 10minutes to finally put back in Landry. LEAVE HIM IN.

Sincerely,

franchise3

every utah drive -> houston's foul

it's already bad houston loses in talent, now they have to play 5-on-8, or more 2-8 b/c only alston is helping tmac right now. the others are freakin'GARBAGE.

Luis Scola forces things too much. hopefully McGrady steps it up big time in the 4th but we know how that's gone so far...

Luis Scola forces things too much. hopefully McGrady steps it up big time in the 4th but we know how that's gone so far...

Originally Posted by nyk buc

every utah drive -> houston's foul

it's already bad houston loses in talent, now they have to play 5-on-8, or more 2-8 b/c only alston is helping tmac right now. the others are freakin' GARBAGE.
roll.gif

Scola might be hands down the most annoying player I've ever seen...
laugh.gif

how can utah's fan ever boo a foul call? they get more calls at home than anybody

Can't Tracy accidently make a basket in the 4th quarter? Oh I forgot, the Rockets have inferior talent.
tired.gif

utah plays aggressive D. almost like it sfootball. its not the refs fault they are aggressive

Originally Posted by nyk buc

how can utah's fan ever boo a foul call? they get more calls at home than anybody
Damn, you're annoying. Did the Jazz not just get like 130294823 fouls called on 'em in like 30 seconds? Believe it or not, the refsaren't out to get the Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom