Valentine's Day 2k15: Vol. Simpin' Aint Easy

18th is my bday. Lol. Simple this year for me. Dinner movies and hotel. Nothing crazy.

That's nothing, try having a girl that her birthday is a few weeks after valentines day. Then the month after we have our three year anniversary, my pocket bout to be empty man
mean.gif
Are you seriously going to go all out for all 3 events?

I saw this post in the 'previews' of the general section, and thought it was about eating booty on VDay..

Since we're on the topic of that now...

Isnt eating da booty is normal practice on vday? One would be mistaken thinking it wouldn't go down

Just booked a spa package for her. Not a big deal, but I hate expenses that fall outside of my budget...:smh:

Her bday is next month--she aint getting nuffin' then, so it evens out in the end...:D

I hope yall are using Groupon/Living Social for these things because they are practically giving these things away right now. Massages. Flowers. Trips.

What do you guys think about giving movie tickets as gifts to co-workers. Most are bitter....some single, some married. Figure they can all get together and watch 50 shades of grey together so they can save their marriages and get men to date them.

I mean I don't think that's that bad. The only reason it seems bad is because of the reasoning. It's not like you're going to tell them that when you gift the tickets. I don't see the problem

What do you guys think about giving movie tickets as gifts to co-workers. Most are bitter....some single, some married. Figure they can all get together and watch 50 shades of grey together so they can save their marriages and get men to date them.

Fam, just send em eggplant pics

I'm almost certain the people asking questions in this thread don't actually have girlfriends.

These questions are ridiculous

I'm getting us dinner from a hole in the wall BBQ restaurant, watch some XBMC, and then I'll be clapping them cheeks. You guys need to find a simple chick...

I mean I don't think that's that bad. The only reason it seems bad is because of the reasoning. It's not like you're going to tell them that when you gift the tickets. I don't see the problem

I just have a big heart so I get the whole staff something. I got cupcakes for Christmas and most of them nibbled and tossed them cause they're all on this fit hike thing to win a gift card.

I'm with you. Gonna put a ticket in their time cards and let them do what they please.

FYI: it's all anonymous so I don't do it to be an *******, but some of these women will find anything wrong with a guy so they can continue to hate men in the teachers lounge.

Back
Top Bottom