Vancouver thread.

Anyone pick up the corks from Nike Metro?? I picked up the Kobe 8 BHM around 830. No lineup, strolled in grabbed my size. Here's a quick vid I did on them...

Nike and livestock didn't get the pennys, tried my luck online and failed that too. So I'm hoping for it be a later release 

Nike and livestock didn't get the pennys, tried my luck online and failed that too. So I'm hoping for it be a later release 
I ordered them here http://store.kix-files.com/nike-air-penny-v-invisibility-cloak/

everyone says they are legit, no customs fees and what not.  Only downside is they ship out sometime next week.  Came out to $200 which I think is worth it because I LOVE these shoes.

I doubt there will be a later release for these, also heard this is the last colorway of the Penny V's

I ordered them here http://store.kix-files.com/nike-air-penny-v-invisibility-cloak/

everyone says they are legit, no customs fees and what not.  Only downside is they ship out sometime next week.  Came out to $200 which I think is worth it because I LOVE these shoes.

I doubt there will be a later release for these, also heard this is the last colorway of the Penny V's
yeah i also copped from there, got a pair of Area 72 Lebron Xs for 20 bucks under Canadian retail after shipping too...

Did you guys get order confirmation from kix-files? I got nothing except Paypal payment confirmation which you normally get by sending money. Thanks

Did you guys get order confirmation from kix-files? I got nothing except Paypal payment confirmation which you normally get by sending money. Thanks
did you buy the pennys?  I only got the paypal confirmation also.  Shoes are getting shipped out on the 11th or 12th so we will probably see confirmation from Kix then.

did you buy the pennys?  I only got the paypal confirmation also.  Shoes are getting shipped out on the 11th or 12th so we will probably see confirmation from Kix then.
I as well, only got the paypal confirmation. Can't wait to have em in my hands.

I was the thread starter back on the old yuku forum or whatever the software was, can't get back into my old account so i created a new one. 

Please post up the duty and taxes for the final cost when you guys get them, i'm curious about shipping across the border. Pretty sure there's going to be a hefty pick up charge......

Anyone getting the black toe 13's this coming weekend? When I got the 2010 playoffs there was no line up and still was able to pick up my size mid way through the day. Probably gonna line up early as i don't want to miss them like the bred 11's.

As far as the first post in this thread goes, I'd update, but I can't get in. Headquarter closed down. Nike now only has 4 locations. One in West vancouver at park royal, one in metro town which is still the main one, one at Oakridge and one in Richmond Center. They've gotten better about distributing their shipments between the stores, but still aren't getting big numbers in anything. 

They've also started selling things real early if a big enough line up happens. 

Nice. Any of you guy's stuff arrive yet? Still wondering about the duty charges etc. 

Heading to metro tomorrow to pick up the 13's. Asked at footlocker/mini hoh of robson how many pairs they got, guy said around 20, guessing it's the same at metro nike then. Getting there early just to secure. Might pick up the crimson 3's if they still have my size to. 

Nice. Any of you guy's stuff arrive yet? Still wondering about the duty charges etc. 

Heading to metro tomorrow to pick up the 13's. Asked at footlocker/mini hoh of robson how many pairs they got, guy said around 20, guessing it's the same at metro nike then. Getting there early just to secure. Might pick up the crimson 3's if they still have my size to. 

I was in Downtown last Saturday and quite a few pairs of Crimsons were on display. It's not my cup of tea so I'm passing.

What is my cup of tea are the 1988 edition White/Cement 3s. Too bad Livestock is the only retailer in the lower mainland getting them and they're doing a god-for-saken raffle...:smh:

I was in Downtown last Saturday and quite a few pairs of Crimsons were on display. It's not my cup of tea so I'm passing.

What is my cup of tea are the 1988 edition White/Cement 3s. Too bad Livestock is the only retailer in the lower mainland getting them and they're doing a god-for-saken raffle...
mean.gif
are they doing raffle like the corks, available to everyone... or a raffle for residents of the lower mainland...? I hope just the lower mainland, I wouldn't mind get a chance to double up...

Got back from Metro town about 45 minutes ago, got there at 6:30 to get in line for the 13's and I was already 10th. Some guys had been there since 1am. Champs had a bigger line in the mall and sold out by 7am. They apparently had around 20 pairs and did a raffle for them. Nike was first come first serve, probably close to 30 pairs. Grabbed my 9 easily enough. They sold out of 8's and 11's by the first 10 people coming through. No Crimson 3's left in my size, might check around town just to see, but was going to be more of an impulse buy for something to turn into beaters. 

Hoping Livestock does a lower mainland raffle as it doesn't make any sense to have anything else. The release is up to them though I guess. 

heading to vancouver tonight, how easy is it to find 
smokin.gif
?  I have some its not like i really need it, but always wanted to try out BC area 
smokin.gif
...tried to set up a vansterdam tour but was a little late with getting in touch w/ the women who runs it.  have emailed the anon gmail so I have a few spots/delivery services based on that, but NT brethen knows best...

are they doing raffle like the corks, available to everyone... or a raffle for residents of the lower mainland...? I hope just the lower mainland, I wouldn't mind get a chance to double up...

I hope they do it for the lower mainland only. The odds of that happening are pretty slim. They'll probably raffle them off to everyone just like the corks. Friggin stupid in my opinion....They should be doing raffles just like how they do them in the States; people should be picking up a raffle ticket within a specific time period at one of their locations and enter in that way. All this online raffling mumbo jumbo to people in the USA is ridiculous.

Dipt is getting them!  Lower mainland raffle only, have to pick up with in 24hrs. Raffling on Friday. Going away on Saturday so I'm not sure if i'll be able to pick them up, still entering I guess.

Just saw Dipt's raffle ad. Hopefully Livestock follows suit and does it right. I still think entering the raffle should involve physically lining up for raffle tickets/wrist bands. If they did that, the people that really want them would show up.

I agree. I think you should physically have to enter the draw. Go to the shop, have them snap a picture of you or give them your DL # so you can only enter once and then you're in, something like that.

The online way is way too open to people making accounts just to win.

I've never heard back from livestock on any of their raffles, nor have I heard or seen the winners and the guys there don't ever see them again half the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom