Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Damn, blacks are $35 at City Gear?!?!? I would go cop two more.

I would probably pay retail for the red because I don't know how limited they are and people want them off the hype. I paid retail for the Rush Blue and it kills me. My other four pairs were $50 or less.

I'll double up on both if I see them for $40 or less. If I see them for $30, I'll triple up. I love this shoe.

The red air Cruz will be released. Cruz would be absolutely foolish not to release them - especially given the demand if the other sneakers didn't move as quickly. Also the first models (haystack, blue, black and wolf greys) were successful, the light Bone and black suede didn't move as quickly. The major reason was the price and also air Trainers as a whole are a tough sell. Should the red get released I think it'll be the woven model like the blue, light Bone and black but just red (which imo looks better) I can even see an orange/crimson model as that colour is now in and you don't see as much red shoes anymore. I don't know the details of his relationship with Nike but the orange quartz joints came out as a quick strike. My guess is that the reds will too. I'd say Cruz has 1 or 2 more models left for the summer and then they'll renegotiate if they will extend the deal or end it.

Remember Cruz is only with the Bears for a year and I think it's to see how he does (on and off the field) and then decide what to do. If he does reasonably there's a good chance Nike may give him a Cruz II shoe. I'm expecting all red and a return to the tri colour ways (navy, orange, white).

I hope it continues because these were prolly some of my favorite shoes in a long time.

An all orange with cream soles would be dope but I'm not sure if it would take off in a major way which is why I think they'll release them as a quick strike.

Cruz has no say in the reds releasing or not. He's already said that Nike decided not to release them and it's up to them.

Been getting a lot of love from the MoM and the blues. The only other Cruz I've been looking for are the Reds.

A few hours ago I'm in line waiting for lunch when a red shoe catches my eye. First let me say I rock all my shoes, I don't believe in keeping them in a glass box but this guy didn't do the red Cruz's justice. He had them tied like he was trying to stop blood flow to his toes. It took me a couple seconds to recognise them they where so bent outta shape. They didn't look dirty he just didn't know how to rock em. Hey, it's his shoe he can to as he damn pleases but what a sin....

View media item 2444277

View media item 2444278

Those joints are fake. I've seen a lot of them. One time I seen one cat with the fake red ones. I asked him where he got his he told me online. These were the shoes smh
ONLYWONG--New-Fashion-Autumn-Winter-Men-shoes-Big-size-39-46-Red-Suede-Quality-casual.jpg

You gotta watch out for that, places like Ali express are selling em for like $20 but they fake AF and look like they made outta paper and plastic

Cruz has no say in the reds releasing or not. He's already said that Nike decided not to release them and it's up to them.

Damn that sucks, Nike prolly won't release them. I'd like to know the details of the deal he has with Nike and how many shoes he has left in the deal.

Also if any of you have the all red ones in a size 10.5 or 11 I will pay top dollar for em. Just wanted to put that out there lol. It's half the reason I signed up.

I'm assuming there won't be a Air Cruz 2 since Nike signed Odell to a huge contract (huge for a NFL player but meh for a NBA player lol). I think Nike or any other brand should make a performance casual/street sneaker for signature NFL athletes or any other sport other than basketball. Look at Bo Jackson line or Ken Griffey line. Lots of ppl watch NFL or MLB but only small percentage is going to buy their cleats (plus cleats all looks the same and really no tech to it).. so going the Nike Air Cruz line was great unfortunately he was injured and it lost its hype as well as love. What say you?

Last edited:
I'm assuming there won't be a Air Cruz 2 since Nike signed Odell to a huge contract (huge for a NFL player but meh for a NBA player lol). I think Nike or any other brand should make a performance casual/street sneaker for signature NFL athletes or any other sport other than basketball. Look at Bo Jackson line or Ken Griffey line. Lots of ppl watch NFL or MLB but only small percentage is going to buy their cleats (plus cleats all looks the same and really no tech to it).. so going the Nike Air Cruz line was great unfortunately he was injured and it lost its hype as well as love. What say you?

odell's deal has nothing to do with cruz

nike can afford both

there will be no cruz 2 cause there's no cruz

He got hurt, not as popular and the last few colors didn't do well

There's a few times I thought they were done but they kept releasing colors so I think there's a chance they do a 2 but I doubt it.

Depends on what he does with the Bears and the terms of his Nike deal. There's definitely gonna be at least one more shoe dropping. Cruz likely would have said something on IG if they weren't going to continue. Cruz is a staple off the court with fashion and that's what appealed to Nike.

If Cruz is smart, he's going to negotiate a shoe for the Bears and will convince Nike it'll sell. Makes him look good for and to the Bears and shows he's an asset. Remember he's only got a year with the Bears he needs to milk that to establish his value so they'll extend his deal in addition to his performance.

Curious as to what Odell's shoe will look like. I'm guessing it'll be a casual sneaker because of all the interest Odell been generating.

Depends on what he does with the Bears and the terms of his Nike deal. There's definitely gonna be at least one more shoe dropping. Cruz likely would have said something on IG if they weren't going to continue. Cruz is a staple off the court with fashion and that's what appealed to Nike.

If Cruz is smart, he's going to negotiate a shoe for the Bears and will convince Nike it'll sell. Makes him look good for and to the Bears and shows he's an asset. Remember he's only got a year with the Bears he needs to milk that to establish his value so they'll extend his deal in addition to his performance.
Yeah, I'm not even sure if Cruz has that pull to convince Nike to release another shoe. 

He should just convince Nike to release the Black Cement colorway.

Apparently my connect can't paint black suede and can't do the soles either :frown: .

Does anyone have the red October air Cruz's ? I'll pay top dollar for a 10.5 or size 11... Just send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom