Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Nothing behind the strap on the back. Only the Vic Cruz sig as seen in the other pics. Fit TTS. I usually wear 11 in most nikes. 10.5 in my boosts and 11.5 in Kobes. KDs, and Foams. I have a wide foot so 11 fit perfect for me.

Nothing behind the strap on the back. Only the Vic Cruz sig as seen in the other pics. Fit TTS. I usually wear 11 in most nikes. 10.5 in my boosts and 11.5 in Kobes. KDs, and Foams. I have a wide foot so 11 fit perfect for me.

Ok thanks for all of the info!

Just became a must cop for me. Air Cruz??? Wepa Boricua!!!!!
nike-air-cruz-grey-black-red-4.jpg

Last edited:
I copped them from a guy named Calvin, he was selling all the colour ways. But I think they're all sold out by now
I myself would find this at least a bit worrying, for a shoe that didn't even release in 1 cw yet. How about you?

I'm close to making a complete 180 on these. I hated them when pics of the white/cement and black/cement colorways dropped. The blocking on those is still horrendous. But the grey pair and the wheat pair aren't bad at all.

Damn trench coat Calvin popped the trunk and had all the Cruz on deck for the low low. Had the air mags behind some DVD players too :lol:

I myself would find this at least a bit worrying, for a shoe that didn't even release in 1 cw yet. How about you?

Not really, he's a trusted seller that gets he's stuff straight from he's nike plug

You know all those photos on the sneaker websites that show someone holding the shoe or wearing them, yeah they're all he's photos

Last edited:
Not really, he's a trusted seller that gets he's stuff straight from he's nike plug

You know all those photos on the sneaker websites that show someone holding the shoe or wearing them, yeah they're all he's photos

I'm sure that is what he told you to give you peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom