Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

vic cruz if not for sneaker culture connection wouldnt have a shoe rt now he def didnt get the shoe for his abilities on football field at least the last two years this shoe line might not get a sequal cause 9 times out of 10 most of his pairs will hit the outlet maybe not the red joints cause its all hype but after that these will be had on discount i would love for nike to explore baseball and football players signatures more i see how megatrons line has fallen off and revis is cancelled....mike trouts line is plain unattractive nike needs to give that deion,bo jackson and griffey push with designs 

vic cruz if not for sneaker culture connection wouldnt have a shoe rt now he def didnt get the shoe for his abilities on football field at least the last two years this shoe line might not get a sequal cause 9 times out of 10 most of his pairs will hit the outlet maybe not the red joints cause its all hype but after that these will be had on discount i would love for nike to explore baseball and football players signatures more i see how megatrons line has fallen off and revis is cancelled....mike trouts line is plain unattractive nike needs to give that deion,bo jackson and griffey push with designs 
All in for each colorway.

So no grey sole on the wheats 
frown.gif

I think Odell Beckham Jr. and Colin Kaepernick will be next to get their own Nike signature shoe.

Last edited:
Kaepernick will lucky to keep his starting job, let alone get his own sig

Kaepernick has market value outside of sports though and he's a sneakerhead. Don't be surprised if he gets his signature line. Odell Beckham is next up I think though.

Kaepernick has market value outside of sports though and he's a sneakerhead. Don't be surprised if he gets his signature line. Odell Beckham is next up I think though.

Kap is gunna be a career back up in a year and a half. hes not getting a sig

Last edited:
Kaepernick will lucky to keep his starting job, let alone get his own sig

Ask Revis how that worked out, one injury then a trade to my Bucs... Boom no more Sig line. Being a "sneaker head" doesn't mean Jack when it comes to getting a Sig. OBJ , dude had a one good yr he needs a lot more to get a sig

Checking in here for the black and maybe the grey pair as well. Didn't even know it was Cruz's line and as a Giants fan, I feel I'm obligated. Although if I cared for players and their sigs, honestly I'd probably have less than 10% of my collection.
Hoping for no cement print on the black. :smokin

Last edited:
So no orange hits on the grey pair any more? The sample pics had me more open than what they're planning to release so far

the wood has deflated...

They look a lot better with the orange or red nike sign. The all grey looks too plain, but I will still be getting them either way.

Back
Top Bottom