Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

He's on nt? tell cuh to post all the colorways he's got in a group shot so I can make up my mind on which pairs to cop

Last edited:
He's on nt? tell cuh to post all the colorways he's got in a group shot so I can make up mind on which pairs to cop

I don't think so, but you can hit him up and see what he has left @boyfanfootball

Last edited:
I saw SCOOP208 Got em from the same Calvin. He posted video earlier. I checked earlier and it does look like he is all sold out.. sucks.. hopefully they come out. 

Not really, he's a trusted seller that gets he's stuff straight from he's nike plug

You know all those photos on the sneaker websites that show someone holding the shoe or wearing them, yeah they're all he's photos

Sneaker websites often host images of grey market/unauthorized pairs. Doesn't mean the person or their product is legit.

I never heard of grey market. I will wait for the official release and a box. Lol

need to find one of those stores. no villas near me at all though.

I also forgot first drop is Nov 20, so they're fast approaching

I've personally lost interest in the all Red pair now.I'm really just looking forward to the all blue pair. The black and crinsom pair look good to though.

god damn, that all blue >>>>>>>>>>>> all red and its not even close.

we all know the only reason people will want the all reds. im praying they dont drop so this thread can stay light

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom