Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

The blasphemy of putting the crimsons last lol. Me

Crimson(for a lot of reasons)
Haystacks
Greys
(Red if they release)
Blue

I haven't pulled mine out the box since the day I got them but seeing everyone complain about glue stains and ****, I checked mine out. I have one glue spot on the toe and it kind of annoys me now. It won't come off. Then I noticed the toe box is botched. One is normal and the other is leaning hard. SMH, unreal Nike. Unreal. I'm gonna see if I can find another pair online for retail because the shape is driving me insane now.

View media item 1907182View media item 1907183View media item 1907184

my blues came in today and i was actually coming in here to say my order :lol:

blues > wheats > blacks > greys

the wheats definitely have the best quality, but blues arnt bad. Its weird, but the blues and wheats were $150, blacks $145 and greys $140, and i can actually see why all 3 could have been priced differently due to quality. Its weird nike would actually price them differently for that reason though

I only have the balenciaga blues and the crimsons

For me it's

Blues = haystacks = crimsons
Greys

I like all of them except for the Greys because they just ain't all that in person

Only ones I ever planned on copping were the Rush Blues. Seen the Wolf Greys in person and ended up really digging em. Definitely in the minority for those.

Did they make em in a 15? I slept so hard
frown.gif
All colors were made in a 15, they just sell ou fast. I only struck out on the wheats on release day. It was extra hard to find a pair on ebay too. I ended up paying $225 fo a pair that shipped from overseas. What color are you looking for? I may be able to help you out if you need the blues . 

All colors were made in a 15, they just sell ou fast. I only struck out on the wheats on release day. It was extra hard to find a pair on ebay too. I ended up paying $225 fo a pair that shipped from overseas. What color are you looking for? I may be able to help you out if you need the blues . 

Def looking for the blues. Pm me

For me 1 haystacks 2 blues 3 grey 4 black. Dont kill me I just dont really like the materials very much on blacks. Aesthetically wise I really like them all. Final tally 2x haystacks 2x grey 1x blue 1x black

Only ones I ever planned on copping were the Rush Blues. Seen the Wolf Greys in person and ended up really digging em. Definitely in the minority for those.
Me and you both I think they are severely underrated.

Blacks were my least favorite in pics, but suprised me when I got them in person. Probably my favorite pair. Most likely the hardest to scuff up also, I think I have smudges on my grays and haystacks already after only one wear. 

im curious to see if nike will continue with the line or just end with the 4 colorways

Last edited:
Yeah, I really hope Nike comes out with the scrapped color ways.

Blues come in Tuesday...can't wait.

personally, I hope its done. I dont want to see ridiculous colorways being put on these. And I really dont want to see these all reds release :lol: im not sure why

Last edited:
I gave in and copped the blue's yesterday. I LOVE the color and architecture of the shoe. My only complaint is that I just wish the blue's had that smooth suede like the haystacks. I didn't get the haystacks because I'm loyal to only wearing Timbs that color, but the quality on the haystacks are A1. The Black Crimson are my favorite though.

Back
Top Bottom