video games that would scare the ____ out of you

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Fatal Frame, 
30t6p3b.gif

That game had me screaming like a little girl 
roll.gif

And other than the feeling of suspense and fear keeping you adicted to the game, the girl character had me stuck to it too 
embarassed.gif
son that game still has me shook. i remember watching my mom play it after i did and still being scared
roll.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by henz0

I remember playing Resident Evil and when that first dog broke thru the glass in that little hallway.. The PS controller literally fell outta my hands
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
Hell yeah. Same hereDamn near *#!$ my pants

I came in to post that part of the game. Played it in the dark when no one else was in the house. Shook me up real good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Metro 2033 anybody?
I haven't played it yet but I heard its good

Still have yet to beat RE 1. Game scared the %$#* outta me and my brothers.
30t6p3b.gif

RE 2, played it for not even an hour and my brother threw it away. Dude got scared as %$#*. Been looking for that game for awhile to try to beat it.

Dead Space 1 and FEAR had me shook. Me and all my cousins used to gather in the living room and watch the oldest play RE2..."good" times, used to be scared #$%less lol.

resievi22.gif

I played RE:2 before I played RE:1 and like many of you it was some intense gaming. My brother & I would play it at night with the lights off and the surround sound on. We we were gluttons for the punishment.
laugh.gif

I was pretty young when this came out. It use to creep me out when it was time to find Jason. You'd go from cabin to cabin and room to room looking for him. Only for him to pop up completely unexpected.

The way the game started was enough for me. Game had a very creepy feel to it.

Resident Evil, the spooky music gave me goosebumps every time I play it. Arkham City gives me chills too.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I was pretty young when this came out. It use to creep me out when it was time to find Jason. You'd go from cabin to cabin and room to room looking for him. Only for him to pop up completely unexpected.

That game was creepy as hell...had an eerie vibe to it even for an NES game. Plus I was really young.

Resident evil 1, I was too young to rent M rated games so I had my dad rent the game for me. In the beginning of the game when you try and leave the mansion thru the front door and the dog jumps out at you have me shook for years.

Resident evil 1, the cut scene when your opening a door always had me shook wondering what was going to be in the next room. I remember my mom getting this game for me not knowing what it was all about. Remember got home and popped in the game on a Saturday night and about 15mins later going into my parents room, and they kept asking if I was bored and saying that if I was bored I should play my new game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

THEN IT ENDED UP BEING 8-9 PM ITS DARK OUTSIDE

NOBODY IS HOME WE POP IN RE:1

AND THE FIRST ZOMBIE CUT SCENE THAT HAPPENS ( WHEN THE ZOMBIE TURNS AROUND MADD SLOW CREEPY LIKE )

SCARED THE POWER-BUTTON OUT OF US
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My story is similar except it was a playstation we were on. We kept going until he actually fought that first Zombie. When it started eating his face I was DONE I have yet to play that game again and this was when I was 10/11
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 24

thats the same %@+! that happened with me. 
laugh.gif
 ive played all the other RE games but wont even touch the 1st. game scarred me for life 
roll.gif
 i wont even touch the GC remake 

Originally Posted by Sighfur

10_pant_wetting_moments_re1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Loved RE 1-5. 5 is action-oriented though.
ohwell.gif

SH 1 and 2 are creepy (really love playing SH2 in the dark). Just started the 3rd one and SH4, the ghosts got me goosebumps.
laugh.gif

I always love that feeling like my skin is creeping up.

When I was a kid this dude always scared me though...

2c026f210a0101ed7b08e886d9bd7c8ca10abfc8.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Uncharted 1 when those creature-like zombies come out of know where and you are stuck in that little circle, had to do so many barrel rolls. Felt like RE, did not expect that to happen. 

Back
Top Bottom