Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know entertainers are normal people but they have great influence over those that allow themselves to be influenced. Using those entertainers as tools to push a certain agenda isn't something that is so far fetched to me. 
OK...so what you mean to say is:
"I read some stuff that makes a ton of reaches and doesn't have any substantial evidence behind it. I accept it as fact and try to make arguments that are complete stretches of reality and will grasp at any occurrence to make it confirm to my pre-formed beliefs"

Gotcha. 

Whats the agenda DC? 

You think all of this is a secret ceremony? Of what? To what? Why? To promote what? To send what message? How? When? Why? 

Start answering questions buddy. Posting all this "yall need to look out" isn't doing you any justice. It just shows that you can make any argument and not be held accountable for it. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Wow... just... wow...

Its true.

I'm starting to wonder how and why I never hear any of this surrounding white entertainers.

Its always black music thats affected. 

Oh well...ya'll love the attention so ya'll feed the flame of circular logic, confirmation bias, the forer effect, and pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims. 

Ya'll really take yourselves too seriously if you think the powers that be give a damn about some random symbols that you all draw allegories to.
You constantly come in these threads to tell us the same thing, over and over and over again.. Son, just stop.
laugh.gif
 If you have nothing to add, why keep coming back? To tell us how we're dabbling in "pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims?" you already made your point. 
alien.gif
So I have to believe in this non-sense to post in here?
As far as i'm concerned NO ONE is contributing anything of value in here because none of it is remotely reasonable.

I could connect Cinnamon Toast Crunch to JFK's assassination if I wanted to and technically be qualified to post in here. Fall back.

Ya'll just hate to see people who disagree but then when asked to legitimize what it is you're trying to express, you all start acting like proof or rationality isn't a valid tenet of proposing an argument any more. 

Do I think there are "powers that be?" Sure.

Do I think they control a vast amount of information that we obtain? Sure 

Do I think they waste time on symbolism for dudes at the barbershop to debate over? No. In the grand scheme of things, Jay-Z is a nobody. Hes a rich black dude but his realm of influence is incredibly small when it comes down to it. Ya'll take entertainment to be the Be-All for all aspects of life...

Ya'll acting like a contortion of only 5 of your digits on either hand equates to some mystical power or symbol...

Dawg...seriously...just think about that.

You only got 10 fingers. So you mean to tell me that any random assortment equates to some secret society?

Ok...and what? Lets say if its true... do you want to be in it? Do you want to join? Do you want to get rid of it? 

Oh thats right...you want to prepare your "spirit"... 
roll.gif

So far down the rabbit hole ya'll forgot which way is up.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know entertainers are normal people but they have great influence over those that allow themselves to be influenced. Using those entertainers as tools to push a certain agenda isn't something that is so far fetched to me. 
OK...so what you mean to say is:
"I read some stuff that makes a ton of reaches and doesn't have any substantial evidence behind it. I accept it as fact and try to make arguments that are complete stretches of reality and will grasp at any occurrence to make it confirm to my pre-formed beliefs"

Gotcha. 

Whats the agenda DC? 

You think all of this is a secret ceremony? Of what? To what? Why? To promote what? To send what message? How? When? Why? 

Start answering questions buddy. Posting all this "yall need to look out" isn't doing you any justice. It just shows that you can make any argument and not be held accountable for it. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Wow... just... wow...

Its true.

I'm starting to wonder how and why I never hear any of this surrounding white entertainers.

Its always black music thats affected. 

Oh well...ya'll love the attention so ya'll feed the flame of circular logic, confirmation bias, the forer effect, and pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims. 

Ya'll really take yourselves too seriously if you think the powers that be give a damn about some random symbols that you all draw allegories to.
You constantly come in these threads to tell us the same thing, over and over and over again.. Son, just stop.
laugh.gif
 If you have nothing to add, why keep coming back? To tell us how we're dabbling in "pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims?" you already made your point. 
alien.gif
So I have to believe in this non-sense to post in here?
As far as i'm concerned NO ONE is contributing anything of value in here because none of it is remotely reasonable.

I could connect Cinnamon Toast Crunch to JFK's assassination if I wanted to and technically be qualified to post in here. Fall back.

Ya'll just hate to see people who disagree but then when asked to legitimize what it is you're trying to express, you all start acting like proof or rationality isn't a valid tenet of proposing an argument any more. 

Do I think there are "powers that be?" Sure.

Do I think they control a vast amount of information that we obtain? Sure 

Do I think they waste time on symbolism for dudes at the barbershop to debate over? No. In the grand scheme of things, Jay-Z is a nobody. Hes a rich black dude but his realm of influence is incredibly small when it comes down to it. Ya'll take entertainment to be the Be-All for all aspects of life...

Ya'll acting like a contortion of only 5 of your digits on either hand equates to some mystical power or symbol...

Dawg...seriously...just think about that.

You only got 10 fingers. So you mean to tell me that any random assortment equates to some secret society?

Ok...and what? Lets say if its true... do you want to be in it? Do you want to join? Do you want to get rid of it? 

Oh thats right...you want to prepare your "spirit"... 
roll.gif

So far down the rabbit hole ya'll forgot which way is up.

I am not even really concerned with the symbolism. I don't even bother with that portion honestly. I am more so intrigued with the mind control rituals that certain female entertainers are put through and what becomes of them over the years. His articles speak heavy on the symbols but I usually skip over those sections.

And nah, I wouldn't want to be part of that world.

I am not even really concerned with the symbolism. I don't even bother with that portion honestly. I am more so intrigued with the mind control rituals that certain female entertainers are put through and what becomes of them over the years. His articles speak heavy on the symbols but I usually skip over those sections.

And nah, I wouldn't want to be part of that world.

This video is about Whitney being scarified. There is a series of videos that speak about the Occult in the music industry.

In this video you hear Chakka Khan speak on it.

This video is about Whitney being scarified. There is a series of videos that speak about the Occult in the music industry.

In this video you hear Chakka Khan speak on it.

Putty, when Chaka Khan is speaking of the demonic nature of the industry what do you think she is really speaking on?

Putty, when Chaka Khan is speaking of the demonic nature of the industry what do you think she is really speaking on?

Dc to him these people don't matter they have zero influence in his opinion of not marginal of somebody can sell millions of records and do hundreds of sold out shows of course they have marginal influence in the world .

Dc to him these people don't matter they have zero influence in his opinion of not marginal of somebody can sell millions of records and do hundreds of sold out shows of course they have marginal influence in the world .

I love VC, I wish they updated more often.

Putty it's weird that someone that knows of the CIA and their treacherous ways is skeptical to mind control when the CIA themselves funded experiments on the subject. And the fact that you disregard symbolism when it's (or I thought it was) common knowledge that symbols, colors, sounds, and various other things are used to push/pull us on a daily basis.

Why are you taking the extremes (Jay Z, illuminati, and hand signs
laugh.gif
) and using them to make your point? Why not address the things that are documented? Isn't that more your route?

Even with Jay as an example, his realm of influence is tiny compared to others but he's someone with a grasp on a certain demographic of people. Is it inconceivable that he or someone with his level of fame (or any other celebrity - be it Jersey Shore cast members or say a Madonna) could be used to poison minds or plant ideas?

Putty it's weird that someone that knows of the CIA and their treacherous ways is skeptical to mind control when the CIA themselves funded experiments on the subject. And the fact that you disregard symbolism when it's (or I thought it was) common knowledge that symbols, colors, sounds, and various other things are used to push/pull us on a daily basis.

laugh.gif
) and using them to make your point? Why not address the things that are documented? Isn't that more your route?

Even with Jay as an example, his realm of influence is tiny compared to others but he's someone with a grasp on a certain demographic of people. Is it inconceivable that he or someone with his level of fame (or any other celebrity - be it Jersey Shore cast members or say a Madonna) could be used to poison minds or plant ideas?

DCAllAmerican wrote:
How cut throat the biz is. The industry is ran by lames who stab people in the back.

The same way people hear artists "selling their souls" means going against everything they believe in. Yall really think people are exchanging their spirits for fame?

Every atheist would be famous then.  

DCAllAmerican wrote:
How cut throat the biz is. The industry is ran by lames who stab people in the back.

The same way people hear artists "selling their souls" means going against everything they believe in. Yall really think people are exchanging their spirits for fame?

Every atheist would be famous then.  

Originally Posted by cartune

DCAllAmerican wrote:
�Yall really think people are exchanging their spirits for fame?

Every atheist�would be famous then.��
When I hear stuff like this it makes me wonder. - Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul - www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F8uRPfjTs8

Originally Posted by cartune

DCAllAmerican wrote:
�Yall really think people are exchanging their spirits for fame?

Every atheist�would be famous then.��
When I hear stuff like this it makes me wonder. - Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul - www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F8uRPfjTs8

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

laugh.gif

Because the dude is pure troll. I watched this dude argue with a female nter about what pick-up lines/social interactions work FOR HER.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Because the dude is pure troll. I watched this dude argue with a female nter about what pick-up lines/social interactions work FOR HER.
laugh.gif

We still quoting John Todd? The crazy cult leader that lied bout being in Vietnam?

We still quoting John Todd? The crazy cult leader that lied bout being in Vietnam?

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom