Vitaly during world cup final. lol

It is what it is but I believe running into a field like he did is disrespectful. Dude giving idea for others to do it and you never know when you have that crazy dude that's going to hurt a player.

Whatever comes out of this whether it be good or bad he earned it by doing a foolish thing.

He won't be the first or the last to streak at a sporting event :lol: some do it at college games, this dude did it at the World Cup.... :rofl: call it what ya want but it was entertaining and it took guts and the world loves ratchetness and stupidity so this man definitely boosted his brand BIG TIME

Out if nowhere? A youtuber told me this he has 100k subs and collabs with plenty of others with more.

Fousey has nearly 3million subs. He is banking!

Chris J makes 15 k a month

Still a lot of money

The makeup chick that was in the Dr Pepper commercial is making millions, these people are a brand homies, THEY ARE BANKING

Man...I knew youtube money was real, but I didn't know it was that real. I don't know if thats good or sad...I mean for Fousey it's all money.

without_makeup-13.jpg

For the beasts.

Man...I knew youtube money was real, but I didn't know it was that real. I don't know if thats good or sad...I mean for Fousey it's all money.

Not sure how true it is, but someone (I think it was himself actually?) broke down Soulja Boys deal a while ago at

10c a view
2c a comment

Hence he had that stupid 500k freestyle series, where everytime his freestyle reached 500k views he'd upload a new one.....dude was apparently banking 50k+ a video :x

Out if nowhere? A youtuber told me this he has 100k subs and collabs with plenty of others with more.

Fousey has nearly 3million subs. He is banking!

Chris J makes 15 k a month

Still a lot of money

The makeup chick that was in the Dr Pepper commercial is making millions, these people are a brand homies, THEY ARE BANKING

Michelle Phan.... She's awesome. My lil sister and my girl watch her reviews and tutorials all the time.

i see this all the time when has a player been hurt from a streaker ?

but Im sure there are plenty of others ...

you just never know - even if is a harmless attempt - you are putting people at risk ... people can loose jobs, get injured while chasing you, etc etc

**** fousey, a real friend woulda talk him outta doing something so stupid.lol

But, their having fun and enjoying life, so that's all that matters. I say +1

Fousey makes about 60k-90k a month.

Every 500k subs it's 12-15k depending on how often you post vids and how active the comments and thumbs up you get.

He is banking!

:rofl:

please stop

?

If your gonna quote me explain yourself.

Your clueless.

If Fousey really is caking close to those numbers... then damn, yeah homie needs to buy a new car. :lol:

That booty prank REALLLYYY put him on the map! Congrats to him.

Just a quick google search, consensus shows that it's around 1/3 of a penny for every view......no were close to 10 cents a view.

Some of you are REALLLLY gullible SMH when it comes to believing that these dudes are millionaires now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom