Vitaly during world cup final. lol

Im pretty sure you get paid by how much advertisement engagement your video gets rather than per view.

Just pointing out the obvious that no one is making 10 cents a view, bro. 

I'm out.

Who said anything about 10c per view? Are you dumb?

That's old YouTube.

If your going to try to deflate someone's post at least post your own information. If your going to act like you know what your talking about tell us how it works.

Go ahead I'll wait.........

I believe Michelle Phan is even called the accidental millionaire, I don't think Fousey making millions, but he eating good off these vids, a lot of these high viewed people are, they definitely making a lot more money than the average joe and they are doing it on their terms and having fun doing so, that's winning at life if you ask me....sure beats having to clock in each day and do what your boss tells you, but yeah youtubers on a higher scale than Fousey are making millions.

This sums up my take on it. If you can make a decent income off videos without having to work for a boss then why not.

On a random note, those kids that do all the pranks in Brooklyn and those bosses son pranks are going to be on hot 97 later this week.

That's old YouTube.

If your going to try to deflate someone's post at least post your own information. If your going to act like you know what your talking about tell us how it works.

Other sources say he makes $200-$400 a day. That's far from 90k a month. You realize how dumb that comes off? 90k a month...thats a million a year. 
roll.gif

Whatever he makes, subtract 50-60% for Uncle Sam, his manager and his production team (yes, they pay for production (camera, sound, etc.)

You really think if they're making 90k a month, they'd be living in apartments? 90k a month means you buy a house and it's paid off in 10 months.

Vitaly thinks he's Steve-O without the erection stay power
laugh.gif

That's old YouTube.

Other sources say he makes $200-$400 a day. That's far from 90k a month. You realize how dumb that comes off? 90k a month...thats a million a year. :rofl:

Whatever he makes, subtract 50-60% for Uncle Sam, his manager and his production team (yes, they pay for production (camera, sound, etc.)

You really think if they're making 90k a month, they'd be living in apartments? 90k a month means you buy a house and it's paid off in 10 months.

Vitaly thinks he's Steve-O without the erection stay power:lol:

Hmmm.... You may have a point. $12k/month does seem more realistic.

Still well over $100k a year. So again.... Props Fousey!

Hmmm.... You may have a point. $12k/month does seem more realistic.

Still well over $100k a year. So again.... Props Fousey!
I don't hate the money he's making, I just dislike him. I think he's corny.

If it weren't for me wanting to remain private, I'd do it too, but on a lavigne type platform. The wife is game so I just have to get comfortable in front of the camera cause I'm a really private person. 

That's old YouTube.

Other sources say he makes $200-$400 a day. That's far from 90k a month. You realize how dumb that comes off? 90k a month...thats a million a year. 
roll.gif

Vitaly thinks he's Steve-O without the erection stay power:lol:

They're all estimates. First rule of YT partnership is to never share how much you make, hence, the estimations.

How gullible are you to believe they're making millions a year on YT? T.V. shows would be produced, reality T.V. would be Youtube exclusive.

You can't be that gullible..you just can't.

I have a Lexus and BMW sitting in the driveway and I'm poor 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

They're all estimates. First rule of YT partnership is to never share how much you make, hence, the estimations.

How fickle are you to believe they're making millions a year on YT? T.V. shows would be produced, reality T.V. would be Youtube exclusive.

You can't be that fickle...you just can't.

laugh.gif

They're not wildly exaggerated estimates. They are right in the ball park.

Its hard to believe and I understand. But its reality. You got millions of people watching these videos along with Ad Revenue.

Who the hell said they are not allowed to share what they make?? 

Here I'll shut your first line out right now. With this video one of my fav fitness channels posted. (BrandonCampbell)

SKIP to 1:23

Like he said these numbers give you a "GENERAL IDEA"

If you pause @ 8:41 You can see his yearly salary. Mind you he only has 40k Subscribers. Compared to the big timers with at least 50x the subs. Its all views for the $. More Subs more views.

if you watched the video you would see that in the PAST YEAR this guy has had 3MILLION Views and made $7,000.

In the past 30 days Fouseytube has had 30 MILLION VIEWS. That is just in a MONTH!!!!  that brings you to $70,000.

The estimate is 60-90k monthly. Thats about right.

Who the hell said you were poor???? Your not the only one with a Lexus and a BMW in the driveway so kill that talk.

Last edited:

How fickle are you to believe they're making millions a year on YT? T.V. shows would be produced, reality T.V. would be Youtube exclusive.

I have a Lexus and BMW sitting in the driveway and I'm poor :lol:  

You're not using the word fickle correctly. I think you were looking for gullible.

You're right. I'm done with it. Those last 2 posts should do it. 
nthat.gif
Sit down.

You keep thinking he's making 90k a month. Some people are...like PLVN noted....GULLIBLE.
This question is asked ALL the time. When I first started coming up, all my friends had these CRAZY ideas about how much I was getting. Let me just say, it has NOTHING to do with the number of subscribers that you have. Does having subscribers, generate you more money? Yes. But NOT because the number is high. It is because having subscribers, means your video is going to get watched by those people therefore generating more income into your account. It all runs based off of google adsense. Google is a MONSTER when it comes to advertising. My videos are for the most part, Middle Eastern related, and google puts ads for SingleMuslims.com and "SUPPORT ISRAEL." knowing who watches my videos and what is going to get their attention. The actual payment amount is based off of some crazy algorithm. You are getting paid a dollar amount per 1,000 views. The BIG BIG BIG name YouTubers are easily generating 6 figures. They have adsense, merchandise and also events that they attend. Everyone else, is getting a cool amount. 
Subscribers don't do nothing for you. Add to the fact that they get paid by CHANNEL VIEWS, not video VIEWS. They dont get no money if you use AD BLOCK either.

Just stop it with the 90k a month non-sense.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

You're not using the word fickle correctly. I think you were looking for gullible.
roll.gif

nthat.gif
Sit down.

You keep thinking he's making 90k a month. Some people are...like PLVN noted....GULLIBLE.

I don't think you watched the video.

This video was posted 2 years ago when he had well under 500k subscribers. Now he has nearly 3million.

So 14k a month. Multiply that by 6 and you get your answer. Thats not nearly 90k??

LMAO

LMFAOOOOO

Hold your L.

You just shut your own self down with that post.

Last edited:

roll.gif

This video was posted 2 years ago when he had a shade under 500k subscribers. Now he has nearly 3million.

So 14k a month. Multiply that by 6 and you get your answer. Thats not nearly 90k??

LMAO

LMFAOOOOO

Hold your L.

I added what FOUSEY himself wrote about what he makes. 
smile.gif

The fact that you think he makes 90k a month means you live in Ohio. 

nthat.gif
This question is asked ALL the time. When I first started coming up, all my friends had these CRAZY ideas about how much I was getting. Let me just say, it has NOTHING to do with the number of subscribers that you have. Does having subscribers, generate you more money? Yes. But NOT because the number is high. It is because having subscribers, means your video is going to get watched by those people therefore generating more income into your account. It all runs based off of google adsense. Google is a MONSTER when it comes to advertising. My videos are for the most part, Middle Eastern related, and google puts ads for SingleMuslims.com and "SUPPORT ISRAEL." knowing who watches my videos and what is going to get their attention. The actual payment amount is based off of some crazy algorithm. You are getting paid a dollar amount per 1,000 views. The BIG BIG BIG name YouTubers are easily generating 6 figures. They have adsense, merchandise and also events that they attend. Everyone else, is getting a cool amount. 
Subscribers don't do nothing for you. Add to the fact that they get paid by CHANNEL VIEWS, not video VIEWS. They dont get no money if you use AD BLOCK either.

Just stop it with the 90k a month non-sense.

laugh.gif

They're not wildly exaggerated estimates. They are right in the ball park.

Its hard to believe and I understand. But its reality. You got millions of people watching these videos along with Ad Revenue.

Who the hell said they are not allowed to share what they make?? 

Here I'll shut your first line out right now. With this video one of my fav fitness channels posted. (BrandonCampbell)

SKIP to 1:23

Like he said these numbers give you a "GENERAL IDEA"

If you pause @ 8:41 You can see his yearly salary. Mind you he only has 40k Subscribers. Compared to the big timers with at least 50x the subs. Its all views for the $. More Subs more views.

if you watched the video you would see that in the PAST YEAR this guy has had 3MILLION Views and made $7,000.

In the past 30 days Fouseytube has had 30 MILLION VIEWS. That is just in a MONTH!!!!  that brings you to $70,000.

The estimate is 60-90k monthly. Thats about right.

Who the hell said you were poor???? Your not the only one with a Lexus and a BMW in the driveway so kill that talk.

roll.gif

This video was posted 2 years ago when he had a shade under 500k subscribers. Now he has nearly 3million.

LMAO

LMFAOOOOO

Hold your L.

I added what FOUSEY himself wrote about what he makes. 
smile.gif

The fact that you think he makes 90k a month means you live in Ohio. 
Where? Stop making stuff up. You didn't post anything about where he says how much he makes.

I'm done with you.

Hold your L.

You post a video 2 years ago where it says he makes 14k a month when he had under 500K subs (more subs = more views = more $) and 2 years later has nearly 6x the subscribers and its around 90K.

I'm done...

accept this L and many to come in your future.

Where? Stop making stuff up. You didn't post anything about where he says how much he makes.

I'm done with you.

Hold your L.

You post a video 2 years ago where it says he makes 14k a month when he had under 500K subs (more subs = more views = more $) and 2 years later has nearly 6x the subscribers and its around 90K.

I'm done...

accept this L and many to come in your future.
google it, genius. Illest AKA fousey answered the question on here. 

If your delusions of grandeur are true...ask yourself why actors, and other celebs all don't have YT vlog channels where they can get 10 mill views on a video saying "hi". Ask yourself why don't reality stars have Youtube channels. Ask yourself, WHY delaghetto would slow down on YT "making millions" to sign on Wild N' Out for 2-3k an episode?

They're making 50-150k a year. You really think he's a millionaire dont you? 

Back
Top Bottom