Vitaly during world cup final. lol

The real question is why are we referring to illest as fousey and not illest or yousef

Because illest used to refer himself as Fousey... You don't remember the thread he made a few years back asking NTers to photoshop and help him with his logo?

Last edited:
you don't just get paid for every 1000 views other factors come into play.
1. when ads arent being played you dont get paid for that view. Most people today use Adblock. Adblock=No credit
2. I don't know if they still do this but mobile views also don't count. And if they do they rarely get played when watching videos on your phone
3. If someone clicks on your ad you get an extra commission for that view

the guy in this vid complaining that he got 690,000 monthly views and is getting paid $750 on the fullscreen ad network.....which comes out to $1.08 per 1,000 views
when he was partnered with google adsense he was getting paid $1000 a month with the same amount of views..which comes out to $1.49 per 1,000 views

Now with vitaly's numbers:
this month so far he pulled in roughly 19 mil views EVEN WITH THE $1.49 per 1k views hes easily pulling in 28k a month before taxes

For Fousey on his bad month (this month) he has gotten roughly 8 mil views 3 weeks into this month with around $1.49 per 1k hes makin about 12k so far this month alone on his main channel before taxes

You also have to take into effect that they also have expenses. Yousef has a manager and so does Vitaly. Vitaly also has a lawyer and personal trainer. They both live on their own and have to support themselves.

video i was talkin about:

Last edited:

****** really out here counting this mans pockets

Son out here making money but he's making it in a corny way
still legal money. same money that's gonna retire the mom, dad, and start a family.

"I made a G today..but you made it in a sleazy way." 

Bank ain't mad at corny money.

****** really out here counting this mans pockets

Son out here making money but he's making it in a corny way
still legal money. same money that's gonna retire the mom, dad, and start a family.

"I made a G today..but you made it in a sleazy way." 

Bank ain't mad at corny money.
With that trifling broad you took to 6 Flags? I'ma go out on a limb and say she's back in your life... Amirite? 

IG is the new wave bros....
do you profit share with NT since NT is your handle 
laugh.gif

How the **** did he actually get on the field??? Security around the entire field facing the crowd..must have paid someone

Back
Top Bottom