Vitaly during world cup final. lol

Like I said...if Fousey was nice enough to say what he made 2 years ago, he'd probably have no issue saying what he's making now. Anything other than what comes out of his mouth concerning what he's making, is nothing but SPECULATION.

I'm not arguing that he isn't making 90k per-month, because he very well may be...however, unless he co-signs that, it's speculation on your part. You can post google searches, testimonials from OTHER YT stars, etc., but to end the "argument," get Fousey to speak on it. Simple as that.

Shut up. It's not Fousey in particular. It's youtubers in general. He was used as an example because he is a NTer and a big youtuber.

Post where he said how much he makes 2 years ago....

Post the link or screenshot.

Dudes dumb as hell in here thinking these people with 30million views a month aren't caking.

Do the math...

Get paid every 1000 views right????

30million views.

So it's like 2.00 or 3.00 per 1000 views??? Something like that right????

The bigger you are the more the dollar amount right?

K...

Do the math and tell me what u come up with...

If its not 60k - 90k I'll leave the site for good.

Last edited:
Nobody will give a **** as to whether or not you leave the site u gump. You ain't that important. Ask Fousey and the argument will be settled. Either you're right or wrong.

There's a reason youtube doesn't allow partners to share how much they make...

Which is one of the reasons Mr. ChiCity quit. Once you enter the partner program, YouTube controls the content of your video, not you.

How about he just makes more than yourself and call it a day

Burn_After_Reading_Punch_GIF_by_Teri928.gif

This fool probably think Rick Ross knows the real noriega.

You keep throwing the insults and I'll keep throwing the facts. How's that sound?

Welp!!

Looks like I won...

How much do they make every 1000 views again?

Fousey said it was a dollar amount... Hmmm

Research says 1.00. - 5.00

Hmm....

You keep throwing the insults and I'll keep throwing the facts. How's that sound?

Welp!!

Looks like I won...

Hmm....
What facts? You're speculating. Show me a pay stub.
From other sources:

You don’t make money based on the amount of views you have.  You make money based on people’s engagement with the ad.  Engagement here means clicking or watching a ad for more than 30 seconds.  YouTube Advertising is managed in the Adwords platform. Advertisers choose ads on a Cost Per Click (CPC) or Cost Per View (CPV) model.
Advertisers aren't paying to be placed on a PRANK vid. 

1 million views gets you $1000 at $1 per 1000 views. To make 90k a month, he needs 90 million views and, still, in your mind, you believe that?

Social blade gives projections as well. Why? Cause no one knows how much they make but the creator. The got the lavigne life projected to make anywhere from $18k-$152k a year. How is that a FACT when there's a $130k+ discrepancy in projections. 

Like I said...if Fousey was nice enough to say what he made 2 years ago, he'd probably have no issue saying what he's making now. Anything other than what comes out of his mouth concerning what he's making, is nothing but SPECULATION.

I'm not arguing that he isn't making 90k per-month, because he very well may be...however, unless he co-signs that, it's speculation on your part. You can post google searches, testimonials from OTHER YT stars, etc., but to end the "argument," get Fousey to speak on it. Simple as that.

Shut up. It's not Fousey in particular. It's youtubers in general. He was used as an example because he is a NTer and a big youtuber.

Dudes dumb as hell in here thinking these people with 30million views a month aren't caking.

Do the math...

30million views.

K...

You keep saying you're gonna stop yet you keep posting. This subject seems to be about Vitaly and Fousey, not youtubers in general. And once again until Fousey decides to share with this forum then all this arguing is just speculation

Welp!!

Looks like I won...

Hmm....

What facts? You're speculating. Show me a pay stub.

From other sources:

You don’t make money based on the amount of views you have.  You make money based on people’s engagement with the ad
.  Engagement here means clicking or watching a ad for more than 30 seconds.  YouTube Advertising is managed in the Adwords platform. Advertisers choose ads on a Cost Per Click (CPC) or Cost Per View (CPV) model.

Advertisers aren't paying to be placed on a PRANK vid. 

1 million views gets you $1000 at $1 per 1000 views. To make 90k a month, he needs 90 million views and, still, in your mind, you believe that?

Social blade gives projections as well. Why? Cause no one knows how much they make but the creator. The got the lavigne life projected to make anywhere from $18k-$152k a year. How is that a FACT when there's a $130k+ discrepancy in projections. 

A dollar amount ranges from $1-$5.

If it was $1 per 1000 views he would be at 30k a month which is still a lot. $1 are the lower youtubers. The more popular ones are in the 3-5 range.

30 million views = 90k at $3
30 million views = 60k at $2

Hope you understand finally. It's not hard to.

Just admit you was wrong and I'll leave you alone lollllll...

60-90k+

30% of that is going to the company he signed to, some of it going to YouTube and some to his management team and some to Uncle Sam.

****** really out here counting this mans pockets

Son out here making money but he's making it in a corny way

Do the math...

30million views.

K...

You keep saying you're gonna stop yet you keep posting. This subject seems to be about Vitaly and Fousey, not youtubers in general. And once again until Fousey decides to share with this forum then all this arguing is just speculation

No. It's about youtubers in general. He already shared you fool. Do you not see the screenshots posted?

Still no source of anything that I have been proved wrong.

So I'll take this W.

For a billion + views, PSY made 870k...A BILLION VIEWS.

But Fousey, yes, FOUSEY makes 90k a month on hundreds of thousand views. 
grin.gif

Total views for fousey is 290 mil, but he makes 90k a month, right? He's only 700 million views away from a billion yet he makes more. OK.
 ​
where is your avatar from​
So you just not gon answer my question kinfoe?

16183_indifferent.gif

Lmaoooooooo nothing else to say huh? Lmao
What else is left to say? You're delusional.

You're more worried about proving that he makes 90k a month than I am trying to bring you back to reality.

Like George Costanza said, "it's a lie if you believe it". 

You keep thinking he makes 90k a month. I'll continue to live in the real world.

Lmaoooooooo nothing else to say huh? Lmao

What else is left to say? You're delusional.

You're more worried about proving that he makes 90k a month than I am trying to bring you back to reality.

Like George Costanza said, "it's a lie if you believe it". 

You keep thinking he makes 90k a month. I'll continue to live in the real world.

Lmaoooooo

Your the one who posted the video proving yourself wrong.

Lmao @ posting quotes.

It's 90k+ for sureeee.

Google or anybody else is not stupid enough to pay someone per view. I would sit at home and watch a youtube video I make for 24 hours a day straight if that were the case.

Its about the engagement with the advertising. Cost per Click or Cost per View. Certain types of videos or even words will be paid more by advertisers. I can have youtube video with only a few thousand views, but if I have the right type of video that advertisers are going to shell out for, then that video (regardless of amount of views), will generate more than a video with millions of views.

How hard is that to understand?

Last edited:
?

Go try watching a video over and over and tell me how many views you see yourself adding.

It's not per view,

It's per thousand views.

Last edited:
The real question is why are we referring to illest as fousey and not illest or yousef

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom