Vitaly during world cup final. lol

For a billion + views, PSY made 870k...A BILLION VIEWS.

But Fousey, yes, FOUSEY makes 90k a month on hundreds of thousand views. 
grin.gif

Total views for fousey is 290 mil, but he makes 90k a month, right? He's only 700 million views away from a billion yet he makes more. OK.

grin.gif

Total views for fousey is 290 mil, but he makes 90k a month, right? He's only 700 million views away from a billion yet he makes more. OK.
where is your avatar from

Where? Stop making stuff up. You didn't post anything about where he says how much he makes.

I'm done with you.

Hold your L.

You post a video 2 years ago where it says he makes 14k a month when he had under 500K subs (more subs = more views = more $) and 2 years later has nearly 6x the subscribers and its around 90K.

I'm done...

accept this L and many to come in your future.
google it, genius. Illest AKA fousey answered the question on here. 

If your delusions of grandeur are true...ask yourself why actors, and other celebs all don't have YT vlog channels where they can get 10 mill views on a video saying "hi". Ask yourself why don't reality stars have Youtube channels. Ask yourself, WHY delaghetto would slow down on YT "making millions" to sign on Wild N' Out for 2-3k an episode?

They're making 50-150k a year. You really think he's a millionaire dont you? 

Timothy tells you... some make 100k a month. Just READ. Its fundamental.  

He is active on his youtube. So what the hell are you talking about?

Actors act, youtubers youtube.

The hell would actors do on youtube anyway? That's not what they do. Youtube money is nowhere near actor money.

Yeah because Jonah Hill can go on youtube and make corny videos right? 

Or Matt Damon can make a prank channel right?

pagekennedy is the only actor who has a youtube channel that found success.

Stop with the "Why doesn't _____"

"If __________"

Honestly I shouldn't even be wasting my time with you. You already Lost. Do your research and post what they make and than you can talk.

As of now your just throwing "Why doesnt____?" "what if_____?" "If so and so _______?"

So until you can actually provide a credible source beside your IF, WHY and HOW you have no reason to reply.

grin.gif

​
no he makes 90k a month on 30MILLION views a month. Not thousands of views. thats 30 with 6 zero's.

fousey prolly lurking this thread with a brasilian chick naked on his hotel bed laughing at whats going on

Dude posted a 2 year old fouseytube video as proof :smh:

One thing we aren't accounting for is the # of fake views and subscribers. The same way ppl buy followers on Twitter you can buy views on YouTube.

Why don't you just @ Fousey or PM him. Simple way of figuring out what he's earning...

While I don't find him funny, he is getting a lot of notice outside of YT. A few months back I saw him on the NYDN website, crying over being scared during a prank.

Why don't you just @ Fousey or PM him. Simple way of figuring out what he's earning...

While I don't find him funny, he is getting a lot of notice outside of YT. A few months back I saw him on the NYDN website, crying over being scared during a prank.

Because it's not just him. It's overall popular youtubers. I already posted proof from popular youtubers so it's over.

Because it's not just him. It's overall popular youtubers. I already posted proof from popular youtubers so it's over.

What's over? You're SPECULATING as to what he's making.

It's a simple solution, really. Fousey is a member of NT. Easy to get in contact w/ him. If he's shared how much he earned 2 years ago, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing what he's making now.

It's a simple solution, really. Fousey is a member of NT. Easy to get in contact w/ him. If he's shared how much he earned 2 years ago, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing what he's making now.

The hell are you talking about?

I posted proof. I contacted youtubers already. He is speculating not me. I'm posting FACTS.

Go back and read the thread before you comment because your looking like a fool.

Some of ya are so invested in shutting down this kid and the fact that he is doing financially better than most of us in here with much more less the labor wee put in, ya should be proud of the man, wether his videos are corny or not, he's made something of himself, give the man his props and keep it moving...there is really nothing else you can say about it, he's not causing anyone any harm making his money. :lol:

There's a reason youtube doesn't allow partners to share how much they make...

Last edited:

The hell are you talking about?

I posted proof. I contacted youtubers already. He is speculating not me. I'm posting FACTS.

Go back and read the thread before you comment because your looking like a fool.

Proof from Fousey? I'm talking about getting an answer straight from the horse's mouth, which seems like the simplest solution to this argument. We're talking about Fousey, right? CONTACT HIM. Like I said...you're speculating what's in another man's pockets when you can easily get your factual answer.

I'm sure NTs very own Fousey is making a great deal of money doing what he loves which is all that matters..

but 90k a month is laughable

Last edited:
Why does it matter how much the next man is making? Cats be too concerned about another mans pockets

I already posted proof. No reason for me to continue on.

I posted screen shots of youtubers with nearly 100k subs (=more views) giving the run down.

90k sounds laughable. Same thing I was saying......

Here I'll post it again...

View media item 1081304View media item 1081302

Good luck.

Lmao at dude posting a video page back showing he made 14k a month. 2 years ago. It was accurate. 6 more the amount totals to round 90k.

Until someone can post facts like I am you have no reason to be posting.

Stop speculating and give me links and legit facts. Or just stop wasting your time.

Like I said...if Fousey was nice enough to say what he made 2 years ago, he'd probably have no issue saying what he's making now. Anything other than what comes out of his mouth concerning what he's making, is nothing but SPECULATION.

I'm not arguing that he isn't making 90k per-month, because he very well may be...however, unless he co-signs that, it's speculation on your part. You can post google searches, testimonials from OTHER YT stars, etc., but to end the "argument," get Fousey to speak on it. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom