• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to get a second charger cord for my N5, and the T-Mobile store is trying to charge me an arm and a leg for it, any recommendations on where I should buy it from. I've always heard bad things about third party ones too.
:stoneface: :stoneface:
Why the stoneface brah

Yall buying them cheap *** chargers and wonder why your battery life dies exponentially
Basically. Not even trying to go down that route with a phone where I can't even replace the battery. No thanks.

I'm out of reps yeah yeah , but I got you later.

Repped @Based Mod

Last edited:
SneakerPro works at TMo right?

He's just on his salesman game right now.. he's trying to get you to buy the most expensive usb cables he got 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
SneakerPro works at TMo right?

He's just on his salesman game right now.. he's trying to get you to buy the most expensive usb cables he got :lol:

Verizon and I haven't done sales in 3 years.

I just know those bootleg *** Walmart or ebay chargers **** your phones up.

If you look around amazon long enough you should be able to find oem for just a few bucks more than generic but yeah you shouldn't pay for chargers at stores.

Last edited:
I use any of the micro USB cables in my house and my N5 battery life is fine :lol:

Last edited:
Hey guys I've gotten my Nexus 5 and love it so far. Getting familiar with it and what not.

A few things I'm missing from iOS though. How can I set the phone to lock and need pin after say 5 mins. I seem to either have no lock or always entering pin. I've seen an app called delay lock, but is that the only choice.

Hey guys I've gotten my Nexus 5 and love it so far. Getting familiar with it and what not.

A few things I'm missing from iOS though. How can I set the phone to lock and need pin after say 5 mins. I seem to either have no lock or always entering pin. I've seen an app called delay lock, but is that the only choice.
checkout dodol locker, you can download an ios lockscreen theme

it runs great on my n5

Make sure you deactivate your number from iMessage or you'll be having issues with your SMS'

What's to-do list apps do you guys recommend?

Any.do is a really great to-do list app.

Google Keep is solid as a to-do list as well. Simple and fast, syncs on my desktop (so does any.do), but it's got built in reminders as well/

Just picked up a Nexus 7 16GB for $150+tax from Staples. :nthat: Had them price match microcenter and then add a $30 coupon on top of it. Seems like they caught on though :smh:

Anyone have any recommendation on ROMs or kernels to use? I'm on PA on my Nexus 4 and am willing to try something new, but PA is what I'm thinking for now.

Anyone?

Make sure you deactivate your number from iMessage or you'll be having issues with your SMS'

Yeah I have come to realize that I'm still not getting some iPhone texts. I turned off imessGe on iPad but didn't deactivate anything so I will have to do that tonigt

Here are my wifi speeds

Obviously WiFi speeds are limited due to the technology but, that's basically what I was getting on my old Internet connection when I was wired in, so I'll take it.
1gbps service is $70 a month. A $30 installation fee will also get you free 5mbps Internet for 7 or 8 years if you just want the basic stuff.
Indeed it is real webs. Google is about that life :pimp:

you need a ac router to get full 1gb wifi speed. they are the new routers that came out not to long ago

they offer up to 1gb wifi speed

Definitely turn off iMessage before switching from and iphone to android. I once forgot when I first got my nexus and wouldn't get iphone text it was annoying. But once you turn it off in the phones settings you'll be good.

Anyone else just getting bored with Android? I'm not having any problems or anything, but just plain bored with it. The platform seems less exciting these days, and I have no interest in trying out numerous roms anymore. Not sure what else Google could do but I need something new

Why I've been using my iphone a lot more lately over the n5. It's just something else I'm waiting for something different I've been with android so long it's nice to change it up every now and then. Plus I've said it a bunch I like iMessage

Edit: This doesn't mean I think the iphone and iOS is better it's just different change for myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom