• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Let's be clear here guys...using ANY one device type too long gets old. Him wanting to go iPhone is nothing against Android...that's the exact reason why I came to Android was because if iOS fatigue. Not because the iPhone sucks.[/COLOR]

Not for me. I've used both for an extended period of time but just prefer Android's versatility. in my opinion, iOS feels outdated at this point compared to android.

Last edited:
I'm certain that this note 2 will be the final phablet that I own. Phone is nice but it's a pain trying to maneuver it since I don't have nba player-sized hands. Guess I'll wait for the s5.

Been a nightmare thus far getting my N5 to accept iPhone texts. They continually get sent as iMessages because Apple holds your # in their system once it was used with iMessage. I had to call apple to have it erased and I guess it should be working in 24 hours hopefully. A few are working but some group chats are not. Dumb apple.

My girl had that issue to, You need to login to Itunes online and change the password, That fixes the issue, How I don't know but it works

So far I've unregistered all apple devices from the apple profile page, I called apple to have number removed from their database, I changed itunes password, and I've turned off imessage and all information pertaining to my number on old phones and ipad.

Anyone use Net10 service? I got a sim for it coming this week. Trying to get off ATT bs.

Mine works and I switch from the iPhone and N5 all the time..

All I would do before I switched to the Nexus was turn off iMessage in the messaging settings and I get text from iPhone users perfectly fine.

Hell I'm looking for a T-Mobile Note 2 or 3

Or maybe I should just carrier unlock my G2 and go to T-Mob. I live in LA, is that a reframed area? :nerd:

Getting a new phone this weekend. Help me choose between Note 3, G2 , or G-Flex
nerd.gif
G-Flex if it were up to me just cause it's the newest..

otherwise I'm waiting for the S5 new One 

G-Flex if it were up to me just cause it's the newest..

otherwise I'm waiting for the S5 new One 

I was thinking the same. Never had a LG device before. Is there a noticeable difference between a 1080p and 720p screens on phones? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom