• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few things I'm missing from iOS though. How can I set the phone to lock and need pin after say 5 mins. I seem to either have no lock or always entering pin. I've seen an app called delay lock, but is that the only choice.
Settings > security > automatically lock

you need a ac router to get full 1gb wifi speed. they are the new routers that came out not to long ago

they offer up to 1gb wifi speed

I've got an AC router but from what I understand, gigabit wifi speeds occur only under laboratory settings. I could be wrong tho

Anyone else just getting bored with Android? I'm not having any problems or anything, but just plain bored with it. The platform seems less exciting these days, and I have no interest in trying out numerous roms anymore. Not sure what else Google could do but I need something new

My opinion on this is that it's just your phone. I don't know what you look for in a phone and what's supposed to excite you, but I don't really know what else I could say.

Anyone else just getting bored with Android? I'm not having any problems or anything, but just plain bored with it. The platform seems less exciting these days, and I have no interest in trying out numerous roms anymore. Not sure what else Google could do but I need something new
Thats why i switched to iphone i like it alot

Plus itunes radio is dope

I got the apple router for like two hundi and its working soo goood

I think it's the fact that I just want something different. Was looking at the new BB devices but they seem horrible, and Windows phone doesn't interest me at all. If the new iphone has a larger screen then I'll think about switching over.
I have the Note 2 and there's nothing wrong with it, it's like when you're in a relationship that doesn't have any problems at all but you're just tired of doing the same thing every day and tired of seeing her face

Settings > security > automatically lock
Hey guys I've gotten my Nexus 5 and love it so far. Getting familiar with it and what not.

A few things I'm missing from iOS though. How can I set the phone to lock and need pin after say 5 mins. I seem to either have no lock or always entering pin. I've seen an app called delay lock, but is that the only choice.

Yeah got that figured out, not sure how I kept overlooking that.

I think I got it good to go for the majority. Deactivated iPhone in the Apple control panel so hopefully iphones start getting through.

I think it's the fact that I just want something different. Was looking at the new BB devices but they seem horrible, and Windows phone doesn't interest me at all. If the new iphone has a larger screen then I'll think about switching over.
I have the Note 2 and there's nothing wrong with it, it's like when you're in a relationship that doesn't have any problems at all but you're just tired of doing the same thing every day and tired of seeing her face

DAT Nokia 1520. :pimp:

I've been thinking about switching to WP for that :nerd:

I didn't mind my WP when I had one I think it was the Samsung Focus.. the only problem I had was the lack of apps back then 
sick.gif

There was literally nothing 
mean.gif
 I'm sure it has changed by now tho.. at least I hope it has.

felt the same about my note 2 so i switched to a nexus 5

i'm missing the bigger display now smh 
mean.gif

even though kit kat is 
smokin.gif

I went from htc one to iphone fye and dont miss the bigger screen at all

I think the bigger screen is overkill

4 inch is the perfect size fits comfortably in ur hand and pockets

Well I am nowhere near bored with this. The pros of being behind the curve on things all the stuff that seems old to. You guys is still new to me. I flashed my first rom ever 5 months ago.

I went from htc one to iphone fye and dont miss the bigger screen at all

I think the bigger screen is overkill

4 inch is the perfect size fits comfortably in ur hand and pockets
I wouldn't go that far to say that.. I think 4.7-5 is perfect fit in my hands. The problem is people poop on the small iphone screen without looking at the pros of it like what you mentioned; easy one hand usage and easy to fit in pockets. I thought after using all the big phones the screen on the iphone would be a problem, that was one of my big concerns.. but I've come to appreciate the smaller phone.. At the end of the day there is no perfect size because all sizes have their pros and cons

Last edited:

That's why I'm switching to iphone

That's why I'm switching to iphone

You guys will be back real soon.

Although, if Apple releases a 4.7" iphone......:nerd:

Last edited:
A jailbroken iphone is a really good phone.. My 5 has been good to me since I jailbroke it

[COLOR=#red]Let's be clear here guys...using ANY one device type too long gets old. Him wanting to go iPhone is nothing against Android...that's the exact reason why I came to Android was because if iOS fatigue. Not because the iPhone sucks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Let's be clear here guys...using ANY one device type too long gets old. Him wanting to go iPhone is nothing against Android...that's the exact reason why I came to Android was because if iOS fatigue. Not because the iPhone sucks.[/COLOR]
Definitely. Feel the same way except the other way around.

I've been considering switching back to windows phone. They don't have enough device diversity right now though and their best devices always exclusive to AT&T.

Back
Top Bottom