• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got my Nexus 4 fixed after 3 weeks not being able to use it. Dude told me that since the LCD and digitizer are both built into each other on the phone, that was the reason it didn't recognize my finger on the screen. It works just like new but there is a problem, all my music and pics got deleted and I didn't back up my files. :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
LG is sending my G2 back.  Not sure if they fixed it or replaced it (no charge), but they're sending one back to me.  Not bad, they just received it 2 days ago, and its already being sent back to me.  I should get it by FedEX by the 24th.

Want to trade my mint G2 for a ip5. Need something different until the GS5 drops
You sly mofo

If you mean iphone 5 and do find a trade I'd jailbreak it immediately and grab bitesms asap alongside with little stuff like appcake for free apps, localiappstore if you play games for free in game purchases for most games. There's other stuff I'm forgetting but it's there and mobile safari is better than chrome or any other browser.

Last edited:

Want to trade my mint G2 for a ip5. Need something different until the GS5 drops
You sly mofo

If you mean iphone 5 and do find a trade I'd jailbreak it immediately and grab bitesms asap alongside with little stuff like appcake for free apps, localiappstore if you play games for free in game purchases for most games. There's other stuff I'm forgetting but it's there and mobile safari is better than chrome or any other browser.
repped for the info 
pimp.gif

Will do carv. Hopefully someone looks out cause I'm at that point where I need to try something "different" before I drop a ridiculous amount of money on the S5

Just plugged in my N4 to my computer to put some music on it. Only to find that most of my folders are missing. :stoneface:

HELP!!! What do I need to do? :nerd:

got kitkat for my htc one and barely notice anything different on this update :smh:

That's cause you're not on a custom ROM, yo. Root your device and get on xda to find a ROM if you bout that life.

Anybody know the ins and outs of AT&T current device unlock policy?

Didn't see this answered.

After a new 2yr activation, they typically require that a phone bill be paid off on time for 6 months in order to release an unlock code. That is assuming the carrier hasn't stipulated otherwise.

They also make you pay your phone off if you bought at a discount

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Last edited:
ya i prally do gots to cop a rom on my phone but dont know how to do all that :lol: but still though this update is garbage compared to ice cream for the htc one at least :smh: and i dont like how they took adobe flash off which was standard with the old ice cream update.....i have to use a workaround on the dolphin browser but its not as smooth... watch basketball games where melo drops 62 :pimp:

These new colors for the ALL NEW One are weak, just give me that snow white or asphalt black HTC. Keep it simple :smh:

What happened to them calling it the M8? Even that name is lame but still better than "The All New One"
That was just the internal/code name for it. last year's One was the m7
Anybody know the ins and outs of AT&T current device unlock policy?
Didn't see this answered.

After a new 2yr activation, they typically require that a phone bill be paid off on time for 6 months in order to release an unlock code. That is assuming the carrier hasn't stipulated otherwise.

They also make you pay your phone off if you bought at a discount

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
I read that page over a couple times. I was wondering about iphone unlocks in particular. I have an Iphone 5 thats out of contract and has a clean imei, but, since I don't have an at&t account I'm having the worst time getting it unlocked. I even talked to a rep and had the imei check through them and they said there shouldn't be anything stopping the unlock from going through. The OG owner sent the request as well but they going super slow. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
We can build it faster together.

As we walk through our daily lives, we use visual cues to navigate and understand the world around us. We observe the size and shape of objects and rooms, and we learn their position and layout almost effortlessly over time. This awareness of space and motion is fundamental to the way we interact with our environment and each other. We are physical beings that live in a 3D world. Yet, our mobile devices assume that physical world ends at the boundaries of the screen.

The goal of Project Tango is to give mobile devices a human-scale understanding of space and motion.

Over the past year, our team has been working with universities, research labs, and industrial partners spanning nine countries around the world to harvest research from the last decade of work in robotics and computer vision, concentrating that technology into a unique mobile phone. Now, we’re ready to put early prototypes into the hands of developers that can imagine the possibilities and help bring those ideas into reality.

We hope you will take this journey with us. We believe it will be one worth traveling.

- Johnny Lee and the ATAP-Project Tango Team

http://www.google.com/atap/projecttango/

The storm trooper look :smokin on that htc desire white/black

Last edited:
 [h1]Spigen case listing confirms two Samsung Galaxy S5 versions[/h1]
21 February, 2014 | Comments (7)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

Five Spigen cases for the Samsung Galaxy S5 are now available for pre-order on Amazon's website. Interestingly enough, two of them aren't like the rest and show the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a physical Home button, whereas the others lack it.

This lines up with our previous report showing screenshots from the Galaxy S5 with both regular and on-screen buttons  and those suggesting there will be two versions of the Samsung flagship.
gsmarena_001.jpg

As you can spot on the image below, there's no physical Home button to be seen. There certainly is a chance that there's a capacitive key that's not lit up, but again that would make it different from the hardware key on the other version.It's also possible for this to be a finger-scanning home button, we'll have to wait and see.

The Samsung Galaxy S5 has no physical Home key

Spigen has a history of leaking unannounced phones on their case listings. This has happened before with the Nexus 5  and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3  and all were the real deal.

The Samsung Galaxy S5 variant with a physical Home button

An earlier Samsung Galaxy S5 leak also suggests two phone versions, which will also differ in their screen resolutions - 1080p and 2K, respectively.

Other than this, both models have a dual-LED flash below the camera, which is rumored to be either 16MP or 21MP. The volume rocker is positioned on the left, while the Power/Lock key is on the opposite side. At the bottom back of the phone, there's the speaker grille.

All of the cases are listed to be in stock on April 15, if this is any indication on when the phone will be available for purchase. Monday, February 24 can't arrive fast enough for the Unpacked 5 event at the MWC to take place.

Via

SMH Samsung gonna release the first S5 with a home button and 1080 display try and get everybodys money and once that phone hits its high in sales there gonna drop the newer one with a 2k display.

Back
Top Bottom