• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did you do? My barber can't even text me. I removed my iPhone from Apple using their website but still having issues

Sorry for the late reply. But I did a number of things. I changed my Apple ID email and password and I called apple to have iMessage removed from my Apple ID. I also logged on to the apple support site and deleted my device.

https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth...URL=https://supportprofile.apple.com/homePage

It took a day before I started getting text messages regularly.

Get miracast dongle. It will allow you to share your screen to your tv. So if your using XBMC on your phone it will mirror it to your tv

I think chromecast does it too right?

Doing the mirror thing with the nexus 5 and Chromecast.

Still buggy.

Can't wait till it's fluid

Via androidcentral.com

Original HTC One to get Sense 6 by the end of May
HTC America President Jason Mackenzie has taken to Twitter to give a rough date about the HTC Sense 6 update for the original M7 model HTC One. According to Mackenzie, users in the U.S. and Canada should expect to have received the update by the end of May.

Also forgot to mention, I finally saw the G2 in person this weekend at the Tmobile store, and OMG at that screen, edge to edge display, probably the best screen I've ever seen. I didn't get to play with it because somebody else had it, but daaaaaamn that screen :lol:

Last edited:
Still not sold on lg for some reason, they'll have to step up their build quality for me to take them serious. I want a metal case. For some reason I see them the same way I see adidas. Apple is nike, of course.

I forgot but is the tmobile $30 prepaid plan capped at 2gb? finally hit 2gb and got an alert about it but still says H on my status bar instead of it going to 2G on my N4. I think it's the first time I've hit 2gb ever since I'm usually on wifi.

I forgot but is the tmobile $30 prepaid plan capped at 2gb? finally hit 2gb and got an alert about it but still says H on my status bar instead of it going to 2G on my N4. I think it's the first time I've hit 2gb ever since I'm usually on wifi.

Its capped at 5gb of lte

500x1000px-LL-9f8c366c_iymn3a.gif

Back
Top Bottom