• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Let's keep it real here...when it comes to smartphone manufacturers it's a two-horse race...Apple and Samsung. The rest are just around to round out the market and provide niche options.
Hell, that's probably true. But just because these two are selling the most doesn't mean that they are the bets.
 The only reason why y'all hate my Stannin is because Samsung is winning and I call people out with more factual information rather than opinionated stuff for the most part.
Hell, most of the stuff you say is opinionated, so...
 I'll say this again...I want no parts of a cellphone with a sealed battery. Battery life degradation over time is annoying as **** and it happens to ALL phones...but the ability to go to Amazon and order a new battery for $25 or even having one charged and waiting on deck to be used after the 1st battery dies is priceless. It's almost inexcusable to have a device with as many charge/discharge cycles as cellphones and not have a user replaceable battery, and don't give me that crap about it's too hard to design a sleek phone and have a removable cover cause Sammy has been doing it all this time.
By the time your battery has degraded to a point where it's really bad, it's time to get a new phone anyway. Hell I could whip out my Original Note or my pop's old One X and still get through a day. And, if your battery does turn to sh*t, go to the manufacture. 

Oh, and Samsungs sleek? I'm sorry, but Moto, LG, and HTC are putting out much sleeker and sexier devices than Samsung. When I think Samsung, I definitely do NOT think sleek.

I saw the original galaxy s the other day, that series has come a long way. I was surprised to learn that it had a true metal battery cover.

I still have a Galaxy S Captivate in the cut :pimp:

Only smartphone beside the original iPhone that I was willing to go raw with. Even had a built in charger port cover.

Interesting things the Note 4 does. Some we know of already admittedly, but still.
So, more gimmicks that most people won't ever use?
why is this always the go-to response when something has more features than the one that person is using? 
roll.gif

Looking to try something new. I like the form factor, durable, and the battery is supposed to be fantastic. Plus , it can run android apps now. I'll still have my nexus 5 here or when I want to switch back.

Let's keep it real here...when it comes to smartphone manufacturers it's a two-horse race...Apple and Samsung. The rest are just around to round out the market and provide niche options.

Now let's properly address this "stan" talk. Everybody in here for the most part are Stans...Shimmy and Superb Stan for the M8 like they are getting paid by HTC
laugh.gif
Superb's favorite stan line is "yeah that's cool your phone can do that, but whatever I can get an app for that" and Shimmy's go to Stan line is "The M8 is the fastest Android experience there is".
laugh.gif
The only reason why y'all hate my Stannin is because Samsung is winning and I call people out with more factual information rather than opinionated stuff for the most part.

I'll say this again...I want no parts of a cellphone with a sealed battery. Battery life degradation over time is annoying as **** and it happens to ALL phones...but the ability to go to Amazon and order a new battery for $25 or even having one charged and waiting on deck to be used after the 1st battery dies is priceless. It's almost inexcusable to have a device with as many charge/discharge cycles as cellphones and not have a user replaceable battery, and don't give me that crap about it's too hard to design a sleek phone and have a removable cover cause Sammy has been doing it all this time.
I wont call it stanning for the M8 lol.  Anything I give in here is a fact, and based on actual use of the devices.  I speak on nothing I havent used.  And I hear you about the battery, and thats definitely a good thing, but you havent refuted any other point I've made yet 
laugh.gif

(By the way for everyone in the thread, EWD is my brother, thats the only reason i give him such a hard time in here 
laugh.gif
)

:wow: brothers?

anyway, I'll just say this: I'll switch to iPhone before I buy another Samsung.

thankfully nexus exists, even with all its flaws.

Thoughts on the Sony Z3 :nerd: Want to try something different when my contract is up next month...

Last edited:
Thoughts on the Sony Z3 :nerd: Want to try something different when my contract is up next month...
I was just thinking about ditching my n5 for this. I would for sure if the z4 wasn't coming out soon. I might just wait like 3 months for that.

I wasn't even aware that the Z4 was coming out so soon. Might as well wait and see what it has to offer and if Verizon will carry it. But if I find a Z3 on the low, it will def at least be a back up phone

Last edited:
I can use any kind of charger cord with my phone right? Its really the brick that you use that matters. Cause my cord is ripping apart and I'm about to just order a set off Amazon

Lol nah for real, I've heard it is a solid device. Great battery, good build and solid screen. Plus it can run android apps now.

[COLOR=#red]Let's keep it real here...when it comes to smartphone manufacturers it's a two-horse race...Apple and Samsung. The rest are just around to round out the market and provide niche options.

Now let's properly address this "stan" talk. Everybody in here for the most part are Stans...Shimmy and Superb Stan for the M8 like they are getting paid by HTC :lol: Superb's favorite stan line is "yeah that's cool your phone can do that, but whatever I can get an app for that" and Shimmy's go to Stan line is "The M8 is the fastest Android experience there is". :lol: The only reason why y'all hate my Stannin is because Samsung is winning and I call people out with more factual information rather than opinionated stuff for the most part.

I'll say this again...I want no parts of a cellphone with a sealed battery. Battery life degradation over time is annoying as **** and it happens to ALL phones...but the ability to go to Amazon and order a new battery for $25 or even having one charged and waiting on deck to be used after the 1st battery dies is priceless. It's almost inexcusable to have a device with as many charge/discharge cycles as cellphones and not have a user replaceable battery, and don't give me that crap about it's too hard to design a sleek phone and have a removable cover cause Sammy has been doing it all this time.[/COLOR]
using the word Stan is pretty strong when I and I'm sure others think you are a Sammy super Stan ... Everything I see red writing I skip over it because I'm not interested in reading another Samsung product review. I'm being honest.

I think all phones have their strengths and weaknesses ... But for u to equate sells to how great their phones are is just ridiculous. It seems like the argument Apple stans used to use a few years ago. Look we are so good we killing it. LoL

That's my .02 .. On a side note my old Tab2 is ridiculously slow ... So slow that I gave it to my two y/o because I can't take it. I still can use an old nexus and is pretty consistent as the day it was purchased.

My Note 4 just pulled 7 hours SOT which outside the One Plus One no other phone can come close to doing , it has a better camera than your device , a better screen , and its sexy as hell. **** your phone

Back
Top Bottom