• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had an s4 bloat on that thing was horrendous. 16 gig phone but had like 8 to use

Even on my g3 i have 24 left over from 32gb

When i was on an aosp rom i had like 28 or 29 ready to use

Last edited:
I can use any kind of charger cord with my phone right? Its really the brick that you use that matters. Cause my cord is ripping apart and I'm about to just order a set off Amazon
check out Blackberry's folding blade charger. Charges your phone stupid fast...

Ive had the iP6+ used ot for a week, used the iP6 for 2 weeks. Ive had previous iPhones so i know theyre capability. I currently have GS3 ...

My decision i need to make by tomorrow is iP6+ or Note 4 ... ive only been able to play around with the Note 4 in store for about 10 minutes

I loved this GS3 until it became mad laggy and buggy .. is that fixed for the N4?

Ive had the iP6+ used ot for a week, used the iP6 for 2 weeks. Ive had previous iPhones so i know theyre capability. I currently have GS3 ...

My decision i need to make by tomorrow is iP6+ or Note 4 ... ive only been able to play around with the Note 4 in store for about 10 minutes

I loved this GS3 until it became mad laggy and buggy .. is that fixed for the N4?

I would go Note 4 over the iP6+, but I wouyld go Nexus 6 over both of those.

If battery is important to you stay far away from the nexus 6 :x

No4 is stick it out with the plus

Last edited:
If battery is important to you stay far away from the nexus 6 :x

No4 is stick it out with the plus
they still didn't fix the batter for the nexus line?

I'll say it again...

Of the nexus 5 had a note 4 or 1+1 battery... It would be the gawd phone...

I'm really leaning towards the note because I love that android are so customizable

When I had the iP6+ that battery life though :x ridiculously good

My Note 4 just pulled 7 hours SOT which outside the One Plus One no other phone can come close to doing , it has a better camera than your device , a better screen , and its sexy as hell. **** your phone
but my phone pulled me a sexy as hell girl. ain't no women trying to enter their digits on a touchjiz interface.

:tongue:

Not messing with LG no more. My battery has fell off a cliff. Screen was on 10% brightness during most of this. My girl just got an S5, it last at least 50% longer and she keeps her screen on damn near full brightness.

EWD bout to come in here and tell y'all some more how nice is it to have removable batteries 
laugh.gif

It's probably the screen.. that QHD got battery life all suspect.

Last edited:
I got on that T-mobile deal with a friend where 2 lines $100 unlimited data, talk, text. Great deal because I'm almost paying half of what I was paying by myself

Back
Top Bottom