• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to find a phone at or under 5 inch these days.

Maybe the Moto X which comes in at 5.2.

If you're ok with an older phone the M7 is 4.7.

Last edited:
how can i tranfer contacts from iphone to android?
sync your contacts with your gmail, then your gmail with your phone

there's also a way where you save the contacts as a file and send it to your phone and open it there but I can't remember

how can i tranfer contacts from iphone to android?
sync your contacts with your gmail, then your gmail with your phone

there's also a way where you save the contacts as a file and send it to your phone and open it there but I can't remember
Ok ill try that. Currently im on a 5s but ima sell this and switch to the htc one m7 for a couple months and save for a new phone.

I got this htc one for 50 bucks because it has a small crack. What a deal.

Unless this is you.. The no4 and 6+ should be no problem b. Some don't like the big size but that goes out the window once you get over the initial shock of it :lol: then you appreciate the size and everything about it.

Last edited:
I could give a damn about benchmarks, real world performance is what matters.
Ain't eem gone lie, I know the Nexus 6 doesn't have the best camera on a phone, but when I wanna take a picture, Imma use my Canon CAMERA to take pictures. Quick shots on IG? The Nexus 6, and pretty much every smartphone camera is fine.

Yeah, the Note 4 is an amazing phone. You like it, that's amazing, but you constantly stanning the Note 4/Samsung and talking about why it's the god of all phones is annoying af fam.

I could give a damn about benchmarks, real world performance is what matters.

Ain't eem gone lie, I know the Nexus 6 doesn't have the best camera on a phone, but when I wanna take a picture, Imma use my Canon CAMERA to take pictures. Quick shots on IG? The Nexus 6, and pretty much every smartphone camera is fine.

Yeah, the Note 4 is an amazing phone. You like it, that's amazing, but you constantly stanning the Note 4/Samsung and talking about why it's the god of all phones is annoying af fam.
agreed, I just messed around with the N4 and Nexus 6 and the Nexus 6 felt snappier, just an extremely responsive speed whereas the Note 4 had a slower animation.

This Note Edge has been lagging on me with some tasks (Note 4 Users chime in as well being that its pretty much the same phone). I'm really thinking about switching it up by trading or swapping to the Nexus 6, but am debating if the Lollipop update for the Note edge speed things up and perform better. Thots?

Unless this is you.. The no4 and 6+ should be no problem b. Some don't like the big size but that goes out the window once you get over the initial shock of it :lol: then you appreciate the size and everything about it.

my standard is it must fit in my cupholder of my truck. anything bigger than 4.7 i cant do.

Went to go use my upgrade and get the Note 4 .... man lady said i couldnt do ish til the balance on the account is paid ... so gotta wait on the rest of my fam to pay their bills

Back
Top Bottom