• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got unlimited data

Tmobile chick said I'll pay 127 for the note 4 since I'll jump to it from my g3

Depending on what my check is on Friday i may get it

199 no contract
nerd.gif
which phone is that?

on another note, anyone have signal issues with a metal bumper around ur phones? (more so Note 4 owners)

Oh damn haha i didnt read thats why my bad lol.

$200 no contract .. if so ill buy it just cause sounds nice

200? No contract? :smokin it also has quick charging technology. Gets you from 0-60 in 39 mina

Last edited:
My joint

It's not bulky and gets the job all the way done.

Hella thick and slim at the same time giving it a new look.

Spigen makes the best cases
pimp.gif

-equip with this and a tempered glass and you're good to go
Nice this was my first choice with spigen but i wasnt sure about that 2 piece system and having to get that metal frame on. Its a good case though, not slick or anything. Has good grip?

Oh and what carrier u have. Im reading that a lot of cases are covering the mic holes. Most cases just have the 2 dots and 1 hoke is covered because they dont line up. Ive seen some that have a large cut out to fit any carriers. I have at&t btw

I remember what I had with the iP6+ was the Air Cushion one. Pretty much just a TPU clear thing. Fit great on the phone. I dont drop my phone that much to need something like an otterbox but that Air Cushion wouldnt stand a chance on anything higher than 2 feet

Its real grippy. The 2 piece system adds more protection. That frame is plastic not metal though. I'm with TMO. Do not get this if you have vzw

I would bet that the 200 price is for a 2 year contract, then again I don't recall any major carriers selling the previous Asus phone. If it is 200 off contract :x

EDIT: Read an article, apparently there will be different versions, 200 and up.

Last edited:
Copped the LG tone infinims from best buy. I had the tone + and loved them but the cord management was always an issue. BB gave me a hard time about the price match, it was almost like I was trying to buy a car. They have them for 170 and Amazon has them for 130. The sleekness and convenience is the main selling point, imo. The sound quality is VERY average, worse than the lg tone+ imo.

want that lg watch
I too want it just based off the lower price. I didn't want it at first because it's ugly/less appealing but for around 80-90 I'll bite

Wasn't there someone in here that had the Fire HDX tablet?

I was just on Amazon and noticed that their 6" starts at $99 and then they have a 7" for $139 and the HDX at $179. Was wondering how it is for an actual person and not just reading through reviews on their site. That and if you can root and flash those tablets like any other one out there.
I have the 8.9 HDX. it is a FANTASTIC tablet IFyou don't mind not having direct access to Google Play. You can sideload about 90% of android apps to the HDX with no problem. Majority of the ones that won't work are the ones that need Google Play Services  on the device so Gmail, Youtube, etc.

If you need Google Play access, don't make that move. But if you don't mind sideloading apps, its all good. I'd go with in this order: 8.9 HDX - 7 HDX - NONE

Side loaded my Google apps on the fire and it was glitchy. Freezes and force closes.
which is why i don't bother downloading those anymore. I tried the route where you manually download the google play services and the firmwire or whatever stuff but it's still crashy so I don't even bother with it anymore

I have an HTC One M7 with Sprint and I'm eligible for an upgrade.  Part of me wants to go back to Apple, so I'm torn between the Note 4, Nexus 6 and iPhone 6+.  Anyone care to give any insight as to which device is the best?

Zenfone looks like a steal at $200, but I'd have to see the reviews. I don't know if I trust ASUS with updates and the battery life would be a significant factor. If it is solid though for $199 I might have no choice but to cop one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom