• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would cop that as a side phone if they truly deliver on all fronts, it looks dope.

I noticed that it says the processor is clocked at 1.8 GHz or 2.3 GHz; would the $200 version be the 1.8 model or is that just a range that it'll stay within? :nerd:

Last edited:
Processor64-bit Quad Core Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Atom[emoji]8482[/emoji] Z3560/Z3580 processor (running at 1.8 or 2.3GHz).

My guess is the Z3560 is the 1.8 and the Z3580 is the 2.3

Instacopped at 199.. let it be true ASUS.

Didn't even catch that there were two processors listed there, thanks.

I'm less than a week in on this Note 4 and ASUS already got my eyes creeping :lol:

This **** is an addiction that I can only beat by avoiding Android news.

Last edited:
I would cop that as a side phone if they truly deliver on all fronts, it looks dope.

I noticed that it says the processor is clocked at 1.8 GHz or 2.3 GHz; would the $200 version be the 1.8 model or is that just a range that it'll stay within?
nerd.gif
most likely 1.8 ghz  / 2GB for $199

and the 2.3 ghz / 4GB starting at like $299

Sony's New 4K TV Thinner Than a Phone

Supposed to be running on Android TV. And only be 0.2 inches.

My G2 just straight up died on me.  Doesn't even turn on anymore.  Before that though, it would turn off intermittently throughout the day...  I'm done with LG.  I'm currently rocking my Nokia Lumia 920 with a cracked screen.  That camera still ***** on most phone cameras out now.

I might just default to Sony Z3 if nothing else is announced within the next few days.  Hoping for some CES news

I need to see some real world usage/reviews over time before i am totally sold on the ASUS phone.  Specs mean nothing.  Too many times I have seen devices with killer specs that turned out to be busts.

I need to see some real world usage/reviews over time before i am totally sold on the ASUS phone.  Specs mean nothing.  Too many times I have seen devices with killer specs that turned out to be busts.
For dat price.. Sign me up

how long does it usually takes for a phone to get a new OS downloaded?

Depends on the manufacturer and the carrier, it really just depends. LG has already released Lollipop for international models of the G3. Carriers in the US are notorious for delaying the rollouts of updates, especially VZW.

Unless you meant literally downloading the update... Stock images usually take 15-20 minutes to download, another 10-20 to install.

Last edited:
Dis liquid smooth on the note 4 :x

Having the Nav bar baked in the ROM which disables the capacative keys :pimp:

hmmm.... just dropped my G3 and half the screen is cracked/doesnt work.

Should I pay the $150 deductible OR get that Asus Zen for $200

hmmm.... just dropped my G3 and half the screen is cracked/doesnt work.

Should I pay the $150 deductible OR get that Asus Zen for $200
might be better off paying that deductible and waiting for reviews on that Zen. Then if all checks out for the Zen, sell the g3 for 300+ and cop the Zen

If you guys want better OST. Grab pixel battery saver, it reduces the pixels your 2k screen to boost battery life.

Right now im on 54% from 84% with 4.5 hrs OST. Not bad imo.

how long does it usually takes for a phone to get a new OS downloaded?

Depends on the manufacturer and the carrier, it really just depends. LG has already released Lollipop for international models of the G3. Carriers in the US are notorious for delaying the rollouts of updates, especially VZW.

Unless you meant literally downloading the update... Stock images usually take 15-20 minutes to download, another 10-20 to install.
yea my bad I worded my question wrong :lol:

I meant the rollout of new updates. Do old phones get new updates too?

I'm on a T Mobile LG G2 by the way :nerd:

^you can just flash a 5.0 Rom or an LG G3 ROM which ate both great. I don't think an update is coming to da G2

If you guys want better OST. Grab pixel battery saver, it reduces the pixels your 2k screen to boost battery life.

Right now im on 54% from 84% with 4.5 hrs OST. Not bad imo.
What kind of settings do you have on it? Wanna make sure I dont screw anything up.

Is battery life that bad on android these days where u gotta do all this tweaks and stuff?

Excuse my ignorance i been outta android for about a year

Back
Top Bottom