• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a dream last night I got the notification to update to lollipop on my g3.... too bad it was a dream..

Anyone ever mess with the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 pro? With the built in projector

Looks like I'll be getting another OPO tomorrow after work.

M8 was my other choice, but the price was too much and wait too long.

htc one m7 battery life is now lasting like 3 hours tops with minor usage and overheats bad. ive. had it since RD. hopefully it holds up til the M9 comes out :smh:

htc one m7 battery life is now lasting like 3 hours tops with minor usage and overheats bad. ive. had it since RD. hopefully it holds up til the M9 comes out
mean.gif
Since RD? Yea its about that time lol.  In the mean time, back your stuff up and do a factory reset and see if that will remedy some of your issues

Just got home and installed the Lollipop OTA on my M8.  Loving it so far.  Its definitely smoother than the Google Play Edition Lollipop.  One thing I hate is how long apps take to install on ART, but that comes with the territory.

Edit, More thoughts:  This thing is very snappy. Even snappier than Sense on Kit Kat, which is a feat.  The update makes HTC's messaging app actually fast and useable, even though I will still stick with Textra.  The Google Now update that dropped today seems to be right on time too.  Completes the experience.  Cant wait to see what HTC does with Sense 7

Last edited:
Can anybody send me a site that teaches you how to set up your xbmc box? My bro in law got me one for Christmas but he hasn't shown me how to fix it everytime it goes down. I don't feel like driving over there through the snow tonight so I wanna try to fix it tonight. Any help pls and Thnx. It's an android box too.

Install TVMC. You'll be more than happy and your problems will be resolved.

Don't know if people knew about a Backup/Restore app that does NOT require root. Figured I would pass it along since it was featured today on XDA's YT page.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup&hl=en

Late... It doesn't back up app data so it's useless

Just got home and installed the Lollipop OTA on my M8.  Loving it so far.  Its definitely smoother than the Google Play Edition Lollipop.  One thing I hate is how long apps take to install on ART, but that comes with the territory.

Edit, More thoughts:  This thing is very snappy. Even snappier than Sense on Kit Kat, which is a feat.  The update makes HTC's messaging app actually fast and useable, even though I will still stick with Textra.  The Google Now update that dropped today seems to be right on time too.  Completes the experience.  Cant wait to see what HTC does with Sense 7

Yea what ever you say. There is no official lollipop for your m8 right now. Try again

Yea what ever you say. There is no official lollipop for your m8 right now. Try again
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Relax man. Just take a second to scroll up and read the article.  Or do your googles.  HTC dropped 5.0.1 over the air today.  I have no need or desire to flex.  Theyre just phones lol. I'm sharing my review for fellow NT'ers who have the device or who just want to know.

Back
Top Bottom