• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hated that there was no damb apps :x haven't used one in a couple years tho i would hope their app store grew
Still not that many apps. I work with windows phones daily and they are meh. It has grown since its initial release, but there aren't that many apps in the store.

I tried telling you the battery wasn't the best 
laugh.gif

All good. It is the biggest drawback but for the price I paid? I'll make that compromise.

Go for it, man. I love mine.

The other thing I love about the Moto X is the customization. I know it might not matter to some but it's just plain cool to be able to make it your own a little bit. Blue accents with the bamboo back for mine and it feels great to hold and it's a real eye catcher.

I could have gone with a bunch of different color combos, even the leather was tempting... but I like the bamboo too much.
just seen the battery was 2300 mph...

My nexus 5 was that and the one drawback about it was the battery dying too fast.

I can't go back to that. :frown:

Anything else y'all think I should cop?

I've never not been able to make it through a full day.

Could always pick up the turbo charger/battery pack.

Maybe with 5.1 it can be improved.

And just a heads up, customer service can be real hit or miss.

Last edited:
My M7 is on its last legs, and it's time for me to upgrade. Would it be wise to cop a Note 4 at this time? I'm with Sprint if it matters.

My M7 is on its last legs, and it's time for me to upgrade. Would it be wise to cop a Note 4 at this time? I'm with Sprint if it matters.
The Note 5 will likely drop in Q3. If that's too long, go ahead and buy it the Note 4. Still, you may be better off getting the LG G4 for a more up to date 5.5. 

Also, to touch on all this Textra talk. Y'all convinced me to try it out. Downloaded it, sent 1 text. Received a text. Immediately got a duplicate text I couldn't get rid of. Deleted the app. 

Last edited:
I think the Moto X at that price is still a very good deal. Just know going in that it's an average camera in low-light, but it can take great shots outside, of course. And the battery life is also average. However, with awful reception at home and at work, I've never had it die on me in the middle of the day. It'll last me 4-5 hours of SoT if I'm on WIFI.. and 3.5-4 if I'm out and about all day. It does have Quick Charge capabilities though so that'll help.

But again, at that price it's a compromise. Everything else? I love. I dont' think I can use a phone without Moto Display. Having it pulse and notify me or automatically show me the time and notifications if I pull it out of my pocket or if I wave my hand over it... I've gotten so used to it. It's a great design, the screen is awesome, only one speaker but it's front facing and gets plenty loud, it's fast as hell too. Just know going into it there's not the best battery or best lowlight camera.

This phone with a better camera and beefier battery and it's perfect.

I'd still take the OnePlus One over the Moto X based on battery alone, but I will admit that I miss the motorola active display/notifications.

And I am loving CM12 much more on the OnePlus than lollipop on my N5.

I hope they can still get the OnePlus 2 out rather soon so that I can wait til they work out any issues and get it in Dec.

Damn. Just impulse copped a soft bricked 128GB S6 for 500. Here's to hoping I haven't ****** myself. 

Damn. Just impulse copped a soft bricked 128GB S6 for 500. Here's to hoping I haven't ****** myself. 
It be like that sometimes.I've been battling with myself for the past week and a half on if I should cop the s6 just cause I want a new phone.

I've been getting late texts as well. But this is only happening with group texts. Solo has been working fine...

How does one know they received a late text if they just got the message :nerd: srs
when you girl say "why you hadn't texted me back" and sends a screenshot...

Works good because now I have a built in excuse

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
How does one know they received a late text if they just got the message :nerd: srs
Well you can tell with groups text when peeps are talking about something and you have no idea what they're talking about until you get the late text 5 hours later. Happened to me a couple times. :lol:

My texts are still acting up what about you davizzy davizzy
Yup. I'm now having issues sending texts. Sometimes I receive a notification after I send a text saying that the message was not sent. But I know it went through because people respond back to the text.
Also, have issues with picture messages. If someone sends me a picture, I receive a message saying that the mms cannot be downloaded. I cannot view any pics sent now.

Yup. I'm now having issues sending texts. Sometimes I receive a notification after I send a text saying that the message was not sent. But I know it went through because people respond back to the text.
Also, have issues with picture messages. If someone sends me a picture, I receive a message saying that the mms cannot be downloaded. I cannot view any pics sent now.
info on the avy? i'm about to fap

Back
Top Bottom