• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of yall with T-Mo experiencing the text problem? Its never really been an issue for me since switching. When I had Sprint tho... :smh:

A lot of yall with T-Mo experiencing the text problem? Its never really been an issue for me since switching. When I had Sprint tho... :smh:

man i just left sprint. praise Jesus. hands down the worst service out there. but im a glutton for punishment since GoogleFi runs on Sprint and TMO networks. Hopefully the TMO side will come through for me.

I think that's why there are so many faithfuls. Once you invest in that ecosystem whether it's android or iOS, it's hard to switch to another. I made the switch from the iPhone 6 to the Nexus 6. Wasn't a hard transition since I still have my iPad. I do miss iMessage but even with T-MO, it's a hit or miss with getting text messages either way :lol:

I usually lurk around the iOS thread and see you post here and there. Saw that you couldn't hang with team android lol

Nah b I can definitively run with y'all I just can't actually have a Android phone :lol:

Android notification game STRONG though :wow:

Just wish that they could get their act together when it comes to messaging :smh:

Last edited:
Straight talk upped the limit before they throttle you to 5GB.

So $45 for unlimited minutes, text, and 5GB.

Last edited:
Anyone use a virus protection on there phone? My phone came with lookout but I haven't activated. Is it even needed?

Been using android since da jump and not once did I feel the need for an antivirus

Last edited:

Only happens when I use Textra. Switched to Messenger and everything has been fine. Sprint is God awful though. I left them over a year ago and my girl left in Nov. Nothing worse than those 3G struggle speeds in a major metro area. I don't know how people put up with it.

Anyone have recommendations for apps with Chromecast support? Got HD Cinema and TVMC so far. Looking for something similar to those with TV shows.

Last edited:

Guess we'll have to see about that wont we Textra. Better earn that dollar.

illmatic34 illmatic34 Have you tried out Showbox or Popcorn Time yet? Those are the only other two that I know of. Actually never heard of TVMC so I'm gonna have to check that out.

With showbox you need to download a companion app called Growbox to get chromecast support

@illmatic34 Have you tried out Showbox or Popcorn Time yet? Those are the only other two that I know of. Actually never heard of TVMC so I'm gonna have to check that out.

With showbox you need to download a companion app called Growbox to get chromecast support
Out of curiosity, where does the $1 come into play? I thought it was free on the play store. 

[@=/u/38760/illmatic34]@illmatic34[/@] Have you tried out Showbox or Popcorn Time yet? Those are the only other two that I know of. Actually never heard of TVMC so I'm gonna have to check that out.

Out of curiosity, where does the $1 come into play? I thought it was free on the play store. 
If you go into the settings of the app you should see an option to upgrade to the pro version which gets rid of the ads.

illmatic34 illmatic34 Have you tried out Showbox or Popcorn Time yet? Those are the only other two that I know of. Actually never heard of TVMC so I'm gonna have to check that out.

Nah I haven't, I'll be sure to check them out.

any recommendations on a portable charger? Going on a trip this weekend and I think I may need one. S6 btw.

What are some good adblock app recommendations? Honestly never even thought about it. 

[COLOR=#red]4.5-5 hours of on screen time is more than enough for me for the average day. The way I look at it, if I'm using more than that on a consistent basis then I'm probably not doing enough worthwhile stuff in my life. Messaging people all day, surfing the net all day, playing games, I don't have the luxury of doing that because I'm too busy doing things that's either making me money or setting me up to make more money and becoming successful.

This is why I can go to a Porsche dealership show the salesman proof of where I signed my job offer and he sets me up with a unrestricted test drive of a $200k 911 Turbo S.

I know some of y'all like "da hell that got to do with OST :lol: And I'll say I'm just encouraging some of Yall to get off your phones 24/7 and do things to be great, and by doing so I almost guarantee phone battery life will not be too much of an issue anymore.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom