• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone else's phone keep shutting off when they start Pandora up.  It's pissing me off.

Does anyone else's phone keep shutting off when they start Pandora up.  It's pissing me off.

Originally Posted by shogun

I havent used pandora in a long time............maybe about a year or 2.

I use Pandora daily and that has never happened to me. Try to fix permissions?
Not even sure if that'll work but whenever I start having problems with apps like constant force closes I run fix permissions and reboot. Usually solves the problem

I use Pandora daily and that has never happened to me. Try to fix permissions?
Not even sure if that'll work but whenever I start having problems with apps like constant force closes I run fix permissions and reboot. Usually solves the problem

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

what are you using then?

what are you using then?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what are you using then?

Just music i put on my phone............I have maybe a few thousand songs on here and just let it play random songs.   i download albums all day and just put them on my phone.
It helps that the phone has 16gb included (which was a bonus, i forgot this phone came with that much internal memory) and i already had a 32gb memory card.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what are you using then?

Just music i put on my phone............I have maybe a few thousand songs on here and just let it play random songs.   i download albums all day and just put them on my phone.
It helps that the phone has 16gb included (which was a bonus, i forgot this phone came with that much internal memory) and i already had a 32gb memory card.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hate pandora every other song is jayz, wayne, drake...and the jayz they play is from his weak albums

Yea, i listed to pandora for so long that i started downloading the songs i liked and got to a point where i have all the songs i like on pandora so i dont really use it...........i dont even have it on my phone currently

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hate pandora every other song is jayz, wayne, drake...and the jayz they play is from his weak albums

Yea, i listed to pandora for so long that i started downloading the songs i liked and got to a point where i have all the songs i like on pandora so i dont really use it...........i dont even have it on my phone currently

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I am running on CM7 and my phone no longer plays .wma files. Any way to fix this?

If its stock music player then nope. use power amp or winamp

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I am running on CM7 and my phone no longer plays .wma files. Any way to fix this?

If its stock music player then nope. use power amp or winamp

cant decide between the vivid or skyrocket, any suggestions? my area doesnt have 4g yet but hopefully down the line, just nice to know i have that option. seems like htcs battery doesnt seem that great but thats just based on online reviews. any input would be great, thanks

Back
Top Bottom