Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yup,
The Sony Z2 seems to have two speakers as well. BOOYAAAH!!!!

Didn't eem know that... I been eyeing the sony line on the sly but they fully have my attention now. Won't be til middle of the year when the z2 makes it stateside though. Wonder how much the unlocked version is going to cost..
Sound comparison with the current HTC One.
Sounds like it holds up well
Man this phone keeps getting better and better. The device size is nearly identical to the OG note only its a bit narrower. That's the perfect size device imo. Only thing that bothers me about sony is they dropping these things every 6 months. If I cop, it would have to be the unlocked version cause if I wait for t-mobile to have it.. a month after they drop the z2, the z3 will be dropping.

Last edited:
 [h1]HTC Desire 816 will reportedly cost below $300 in China[/h1]
27 February, 2014 | Comments (7)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

According to a report in Chinese online media, the freshly announced  HTC Desire 816  will cost below $300 when launched. Allegedly, the phablet will be priced at ¥1799 (about $294) when it goes on sale in China in the near future.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Should the reported pricing turn out to be the real deal, the HTC Desire 816 is bound to become a mighty good mid-range proposition. The phablet sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC, 1.5GB of RAM, 13MP camera, and 5.5” 720p display, tucked into a sleek-looking, well-built body.

There is no word on international pricing of the HTC Desire just yet. We surely hope that it remains in the same vicinity as in China.

You can find out all about the HTC Desire 816 in our MWC hands-on.

Source (in Chinese)  | Via

Been trying to get back into the loop as far as best smartphones go for 2014. Currently working with an S3 on Sprint & have an upgrade approaching in March. I absolutely loved everything I was reading about the Xperia Z2, but of course, after realizing I couldn't get that experience under my carrier, attention has to be put somewhere else. Plan on using the upgrade, then switching to the Framily joint with 5 other ppl.

Haven't had HTC since the wretched TP2, but my Mogul will always hold a special place in my heart :lol:. Getting bored with the S line & the S5 doesn't seem to mind-blowing. Who here has the first HTC One? How was that experience?

Placed my nexus5 face down on a granite counter top today, when I went to grab it to make a call I noticed the screen was cracked pretty bad.

I'm super pissed, I've been extremely careful to not drop this phone and the screen cracks by placing it down on a hard surface. Smh

Been trying to get back into the loop as far as best smartphones go for 2014. Currently working with an S3 on Sprint & have an upgrade approaching in March. I absolutely loved everything I was reading about the Xperia Z2, but of course, after realizing I couldn't get that experience under my carrier, attention has to be put somewhere else. Plan on using the upgrade, then switching to the Framily joint with 5 other ppl.

Haven't had HTC since the wretched TP2, but my Mogul will always hold a special place in my heart :lol:. Getting bored with the S line & the S5 doesn't seem to mind-blowing. Who here has the first HTC One? How was that experience?

I'd hold off on upgrading until htc unveils the m8 on march 25th. Have you looked into the LG line? LG g pro 2 looks pretty good to me.

Anyone now how to do the photoshop type cut out featured on the new Note 3/Lebron commercial?

I can only get to the scrapbook but it doesn't cut around objects :nerd:

I'd hold off on upgrading until htc unveils the m8 on march 25th. Have you looked into the LG line? LG g pro 2 looks pretty good to me.
Yea, I'm definitely going to wait until that option becomes available. And I haven't checked out the LG phone. Will do.

Thanks!

Last edited:

HTC One owner right here.

Love it, and I was a prime hater of it too in the beginning since I had a white One X, loved that phone too. Once I got the HTC One in my hands I threw all those thoughts out. It's incredibly solid, feels very premium and looks even better. Sense UI sucks, but with the latest 4.4.2 Kit Kat its waaay less obtrusive, and closer to the Google Experience. The camera is hit or miss, at times it can take incredible shots, and than others its just alright. The boom sound - dual speakers is dope, no complaints there. Overall I love it, and if the 2014 One is better than this, ill be surprise. This phone is as good as it gets. I think the only thing better for a phone in its class is the GP Editions, but than you lose Sense camera, boom speakers, zoe and a bunch of other things.

Has anyone had to replace a cracked screen on a note 2? How hard was it?

I have a chance to get a note 2 for almost nothing and looking to just fixing the screen myself. Would make a great backup.

I sent my nexus 7 in to Asus a week ago and still haven't heard anything from them not an email nothing.

[h1]The all new HTC One leaks out wearing AT&T branding[/h1]
28 February, 2014 | Comments (30)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

The highly anticipated HTC One successor made yet another unscheduled appearance on Twitter. This time around @evleaks  posted a press image of the upcoming smartphone with AT&T branding.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The newly leaked image shows the HTC M8 with an aluminum finish and brings no surprises. It falls right in line with previous press photo leaks  where the device appeared in gold, as well as black and gray.

HTC M8 will be released next month, on March 25, likely as the All New One. We will be attending the event, so be sure to tune in for the full scoop on the device.

Source

Back
Top Bottom