• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my friends works for AT&T and he said that he is liking the M8 way better than the S5. To him he said it isn't close.

Here some pics he sent...

I got one of the back of the M8 but it still has the sticker on the back.

Nice, both of them.

That case is sick. HTC stepping their game up.

According to AndroidPolice, HTC released a Dot View Case app that should work with the Google Play Edition.

Last edited:
The N5 is a joy to hold. Love the way it feels. The M8 looks like another amazing phone from HTC gonna cop the T-Mobile version the first day it drops.

Now I was going to run with my new M8 naked, but this HTC jawn & the Spigen slim armour look damn good.

Is Boomsound on the M8 not Beats branded?

Nvm, just remembered HTC sold all its shares.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the Note 3 to drop in price. How in tarnation is it still 300 bucks under contract when the phone came out last year? Befuddled I am....befuddled.

If I could get rid of my S3 for close to $200 and find a Note 3 for $400 I'm golden. I just found someone letting a practically new Note 3 for 460.

lol I hear ya. Love the feel of the N5. I pray the '14 N5 keeps the shape and feel but with a bigger battery and better camera. It would put the game away...
I agree I love the feel vs g2. Tmobile accidently sent me the nexus 5 along with my other phone i ordered. i called them and they said what nexus 5, we don't have a record. i said ok bye! so I got an extra phone

Free 99 from HTC. It was delivered today at work. Going to give it a try and rest my Note 3 for a while. Probably going to get the S5 for free when that drops as well.

Back
Top Bottom