• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently on Energi Rom for my LG g2 and the battery life is nuts! Hands down best battery with a Rom that has a battery saving feature, plus juice defender ultimate = LilFlip-Game_Over.mp3

I recorded a video and thought it was vertical but playback in my gallery is horizontal. Anyone know how I can view it vertical?

Link to da energi ROM please

At least you guys can have your phones on you at work 
mean.gif

Good old gov't building... no wifi and/or any electronic devices are allowed. Unless you are outside or in the break rooms and cafeteria area. 

At least I can use Google Voice to route all my calls to my desk so I don't miss anything.

I thought I was the only one who's Note 3 battery life seemed to go downhill. I figured it was some app I downloaded zapping the battery in the background.

Will try to remove the battery and see if that changes anything...

Ya'll havent figured out the tricks phone makers do to get you to upgrade?????
The most prominent being the battery life after a certain update. Its no coincidence ya'll are having battery issues after the latest update cause they purposely do it.
Battery issue, crashing, freezing, phones turning off and its usually within a year since you've had it. Right now im sitting on 4.3 on my note 3 and refuse to update cause I know what will happen.

Y'all ain't got no wifi at your work?

Also battery is subjective because everyone uses their phones differently.. And not only that even the person themselves use their phones differently each day.

I think the G2 battery is better than the note 3 for my own use.
I wish I had wifi at work. Killing my data plan mang.

My G2 gets me about 4hrs ost with 1-2 hrs of phone time. Usually will last from 6 am past midnight.

Compared to what y'all be talking about there must be something wrong with mine :lol:

I have WiFi at work, but I only use it when I know I'm searching something that I could bring up on the computer :lol:. Not about to hop on the big booty appreciation thread on the WiFi

Last edited:
I view them while I'm at work too 
laugh.gif

I pretty much visit General and Misc throughout my whole work day and other random stuff.. on my phone or computer.

Doubt they'll view your history unless something major happens.. if they do RIP me

Last edited:
No one ever mentions talk time when they talk about their battery life, but its a huge killer. Its ridiculous.

Nah, my battery life started getting worse before the update. I'm not necessarily saying it's garbage, just not as good as it used to be.

At least you guys can have your phones on you at work :smh:
Good old gov't building... no wifi and/or any electronic devices are allowed. Unless you are outside or in the break rooms and cafeteria area. 

At least I can use Google Voice to route all my calls to my desk so I don't miss anything.
No gov. job here, but can't use my phone either during work unless on break or lunch. No WiFi either, but the LTE out here is ridiculously fast.

The only time I need WiFi is at work. I work in a huge office building so the service is crap. Big battery killer with it off. I get 1 bar or none so it's always searching.

Last edited:
Has anyone here sent their phone to the LG headquarters for repair?

I shipped my Nexus 4 out last Friday and it got there on Monday. But they still haven't called to give me a quote.

I ordered the HTC M8 from sprint last thursday...got it yesterday. Great build and all of that jazz. But straight out the box...the screen was flickering smh. And there were these weird vertical flickering lines. It was especially worse on a white background. Phone is cool and works otherwise. Sprint is sending my replacement now since im still within the 14 days....still sucks.

Was On a conf call about the htc m8.. The phone based on the features and hardware didn't seem all that. I'd pay under 300 for it. To drop. 500+ I'd go with the s5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom