War of the Worlds! Pacquaio-Hatton 5.2.09

watch-manny-pacquiao-ricky-hatton-boxing-online-live-streaming-free.jpg

Analysis, Reviews, Fearless forecasts, side events...let's talk about it here...

First off:

Martin Nievera will sing the National Anthem and will wear a Francis Magalona Clothing Line Shirt under his suit in honor ofthe late Patriot.
wink.gif

"The Animal" Batista reportedly will carry one of Pacquiao's belt as they make their way to the ring.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

to be honest with you guys... i haven't enjoyed a pacquiao fight since the re-match of Morales. And boxing is my favorite sport.. well, tied withfootball. Anway, I feel so much pressure for Manny carrying our country on his back. Then i worry if he loses when all our crab mentality countrymen will puthim down... then i get upset when Mexicans put him down, and now I feel if he loses to Ricky, that the Brits will put him down (though they have been morerespectful this far). Then I worry about how our country will take it.. it will be depression for us
laugh.gif
I box for fitness in my free time, and sad to say his biggest critics are hisfellow professional boxers.. though most likely its just envy. Yet i see Manny in the press conferences, on HBO 24/7 and he is so relax as always. Just awalk in the park for him. I just got so much respect for this man for what he has to go through to bring honor to the country.

I love this sport though. I can sit through 12 rounds and watch 2 tacticians go at it (something a casual fan can't do) .. say JMM vs PBF and just beenjoying myself and admiring every counter shot, every evasive manuever while drinking my beer.

But with Manny... i literally feel like this
sick.gif
sick.gif
from the weigh in... until the ref raises his arm in victory.

i'm all for supporting a fellow pinoy, but how can i resist Hatton's +230 line. ihe's a good punch away from an upset victory and i don't wantto risk Pacquiao's -270 odds.

Manny all day everyday!!! Really hyped up for this fight and I'm sure its gonna be one hell of a fight regardless of the outcome.

win or lose i will support manny! its true that this might be his biggest fight and the pressure of representing the country have always been huge but he havecome a long way and i still think he can get past ricky, with that said, good luck pacman!

just saw the weigh-in on espn sportscenter. pacman at 138lbs and hitman at 140lbs. though it was kinda funny golden boy had their entire lineup of boxers there(JMM, B-Hop, etc) plus a random appearance by mario lopez aka AC Slater.

if pacman lost blame martin hahaha jk i have a feeling martin singing the national anthem is not a good luck for him,oh well i hope im wrong..go manny!!

Its Over! Manny will win!

Can't wait til' tomorrow!

Manny will punch Hatton's teeth down to his throat and make him eat up his own words...

Malay nyo... Maybe, it will be like a Morales-Pacquiao Trilogy... MONEY MONEY este MANNY!! MANNY!!!

Can't believe its just a few hrs away.. I remember back in jan wen this fight was almost scrapped.. Ahh can't wait.. Ima start headin over to the mgmgrand now.. Even thouh ill be up top (217U, rowJ, seat31) it'll be a crazy atmosphere

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Can't believe its just a few hrs away.. I remember back in jan wen this fight was almost scrapped.. Ahh can't wait.. Ima start headin over to the mgm grand now.. Even thouh ill be up top (217U, rowJ, seat31) it'll be a crazy atmosphere
dont forget to upload pics..

on a side note, Saturday Night is crazy for basketball and boxing..GO MANNY..GO CHI!

great day for sports.. Game 7.. manny fight. whew! Manny wins by KO under 9 rounds!

the Hatton-Mayweather Tandem may prove to be too cocky and overconfident for Pacquiao-Roach and that will definitely work against them. I would love to seeMayweather eat his "rhymin'" LOL

Back
Top Bottom