War of the Worlds! Pacquaio-Hatton 5.2.09

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

in fairness ganda ng outfit ni hatton.. shining shimmering splendor lol
laugh.gif

Hatton couldn't even see Manny's punches coming. For a guy considered to be one of the best, I think Manny's speed is just incredible that Rickycouldn't even see it coming. I like Freddie's statement about Hatton, "He is a sucker for the right hook"

Tomorrow should be a SPECIAL HOLIDAY.......Manny Pacquiao Day!!! Manny the living national hero!!!

Who watched my live feed of the Nike Philippines fight viewing party?

Watching the people inside Mag:net go wild was
eek.gif

im gonna download the fight before youtube clamps down

ricky just got schooled

Originally Posted by monase

ricky just got schooled

Ricky got schooled in an understatement. He was the champion going to this fight, what kind of champion gets knocked out in 2 rounds? Brits got no talent.Pinoypop superstar rules!

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by monase

ricky just got schooled

Ricky got schooled in an understatement. He is the champion going to this fight, what kind of champion gets knocked out in 2 rounds? Brits got no talent. Pinoypop superstar rules!

Next stop for Ricky Hatton....Brit got talent (move over Susan Boyle)...
pimp.gif

Pacman all the way..

Haha thanks Jojo, I was watching in an internet cafe using your feed and streaming. People went crazy there.

galing ni pacman man

putrages ang speed niya .. incredebol.. haha

( sorry i only know a lil tagalog )

hehe it's been a while since the last time i posted here, anyways congrats sa pambansang kamao ng Pinas!!!
smile.gif
a well-anticipated long bout cut short, but definitely thrilling!!!and to allof the detractors, NOW WHAT????hehe btw, to Mayweather sr.? i know, you can't understand tagalog but: KAININ MO ANG ALIKABOK NG PINOY!!!!
roll.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom