War of the Worlds! Pacquaio-Hatton 5.2.09

eek.gif
Unbelivable..................

One word: WOW!!!

Pacman moved around, avoided the heavy Hatton punches, got out from the clinches and then when the opening was there....bam!!!! =P

sabi ko na nga ba.. ROACH is the man!.. the MAN PREDICTED IT IN 3 ROUNDS!.. he is RIGHT!!

way to obliterate your opponent manny.i personally want to campaign that his original moniker "the destroyer" get re-instated from this day on.mannyrailroaded the poor guy.i expected manny to walk right through him but he friggin' ran through the guy.the nickname "the hit man" suits hattonperfectlly cause he ate everything manny threw at him.ricky "taking hits man"hatton.he was like a walking,pale as a carton of milk,heavybag outthere.

bring on the winner of marquez vs mayweather!

Hatton got laid out!! Can't say I am surprised i never doubted my man Pacquiao .. I didn't expect a second round knockout though.. Mayweather seniortalked all that +@$! now what? LOL we on top baby .. Team Pacquiao LET'S GO!!

Listen to Bob Arum: "Manny is no longer the fighter of the year but the greatest fighter of ALL TIME" We should all agree. Bring on mayweatheron October! So Pacman can retire the GREATEST EVER.

LOL at mayweather SR.

CONGRATS MANNY!!.. now bring out the victory shirts, hope it's not limited.

^ thanks for the link sir! congrats manny! glad to have purchased a nike team pacquiao shirt!

Back
Top Bottom