Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

if it had been Nate Robinson...

"
laugh.gif
 Nate's a fool
roll.gif
pimp.gif
"

If it were anyone not on the Celtics it would have been that reaction. NT's most hated team.

He was just trying to get in LeBron's head, letting him know that he was gonna be on him all night no matter where he was.

He was just trying to get in LeBron's head, letting him know that he was gonna be on him all night no matter where he was.

not a big deal...if you want a private huddle where the refs will be on your side and enforce it call a timeout...they tried to get a quick freebie in there so he messed around with em....if somebody did do somethihttp://[size=4][/size]ng stupid they'd be gone-

win - win

not a big deal...if you want a private huddle where the refs will be on your side and enforce it call a timeout...they tried to get a quick freebie in there so he messed around with em....if somebody did do somethihttp://[size=4][/size]ng stupid they'd be gone-

win - win

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Timmy with no respect for the Rockets? Was he hearing how HOU was the team to beat in Texas all summer?
indifferent.gif

Also NOBODY on the spurs would do ANYTHING to Rondo had he did that to them.
I think the Greatest power forward of all time gets a pass.
One way to find out is if rondo does this vs the SPURS. We all know that is not going to happen.  

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Timmy with no respect for the Rockets? Was he hearing how HOU was the team to beat in Texas all summer?
indifferent.gif

Also NOBODY on the spurs would do ANYTHING to Rondo had he did that to them.
I think the Greatest power forward of all time gets a pass.
One way to find out is if rondo does this vs the SPURS. We all know that is not going to happen.  

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

If anything Spoelstra is the one who was classless and breaking the rules so get off your high horse.

Spoelstra is attempting to help his team strategically, Rondo is attempting to disrupt the Heat...there is a difference.

Durden- I see what your saying about the batter, but that to me is a strategy in baseball.  You don't see batters running to opposing dugouts to steal strategy.  You will see a runner at second attempt to steal a sign...I think both are different while attempting the same thing.

If anything Spoelstra is the one who was classless and breaking the rules so get off your high horse.

Spoelstra is attempting to help his team strategically, Rondo is attempting to disrupt the Heat...there is a difference.

Durden- I see what your saying about the batter, but that to me is a strategy in baseball.  You don't see batters running to opposing dugouts to steal strategy.  You will see a runner at second attempt to steal a sign...I think both are different while attempting the same thing.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Isnt Rondo attempting to disrupt the Heat strategy as well?

Isnt trying to disrupt the other team always being strategic?

Isnt Rondo attempting to disrupt the Heat strategy as well?

Isnt trying to disrupt the other team always being strategic?

There are parameters within that as well.

I just don't think thats the right way to go about disrupting an opponent.

Let your play disrupt.

As stated previously, I understand where or how some would view this behavior as acceptable. In my opinion it isn't.

There are parameters within that as well.

I just don't think thats the right way to go about disrupting an opponent.

Let your play disrupt.

As stated previously, I understand where or how some would view this behavior as acceptable. In my opinion it isn't.

/\ That's just how you see it. It's all mental / strategic. I've seen coaches TELL players to do that before. It's seriously a common occurrence.

/\ That's just how you see it. It's all mental / strategic. I've seen coaches TELL players to do that before. It's seriously a common occurrence.

yeah, heaven forbid they spy on the other dugout and hear things like "catch the ball before it touches the ground" and "hit the ball when its pitched over the plate real hard" or "when you tag first, then go tag second" and the such....

you know, strategy....

roll.gif

yeah, heaven forbid they spy on the other dugout and hear things like "catch the ball before it touches the ground" and "hit the ball when its pitched over the plate real hard" or "when you tag first, then go tag second" and the such....

you know, strategy....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS or LA. 
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon bro.... ##% are the Spurs and Lakers gonna do? Aside from Artest, the rest of the Laker team are wussies. 

How bout Spurs? Old timmy d gonna do something? 

No way in hell, Rondo would EVEN attempt to do this to the Spurs or Lakers. The whole point of this is to get into the team's head.

Heat are still new together, once you ###@ up their game mentally... they're done!

Rondo doing that to the Spurs? Results into all players just giving him the Timmy staredown!
laugh.gif
Pop would just give him the Kanye shrug and keep life moving. Spurs team have to much class for that stunt!

Rondo doing that to the Lakers?
laugh.gif
That's already funny... that results into Kobe doing a game winning half court shot in your face, while dropping 50 and doing the monkey balls dance (which is stupid). Lakers are the Kings of mind games. He don't want it with Phil or Kobe.

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS or LA. 
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon bro.... ##% are the Spurs and Lakers gonna do? Aside from Artest, the rest of the Laker team are wussies. 

How bout Spurs? Old timmy d gonna do something? 

No way in hell, Rondo would EVEN attempt to do this to the Spurs or Lakers. The whole point of this is to get into the team's head.

Heat are still new together, once you ###@ up their game mentally... they're done!

Rondo doing that to the Spurs? Results into all players just giving him the Timmy staredown!
laugh.gif
Pop would just give him the Kanye shrug and keep life moving. Spurs team have to much class for that stunt!

Rondo doing that to the Lakers?
laugh.gif
That's already funny... that results into Kobe doing a game winning half court shot in your face, while dropping 50 and doing the monkey balls dance (which is stupid). Lakers are the Kings of mind games. He don't want it with Phil or Kobe.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you know, strategy....

roll.gif

Have you played baseball before?  Granted you have mentioned the basics, there is a bit more to the game than that.
wink.gif

Im Not You- That's truth, I've seen it.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you know, strategy....

roll.gif

Have you played baseball before?  Granted you have mentioned the basics, there is a bit more to the game than that.
wink.gif

Im Not You- That's truth, I've seen it.

Off the top of my head:

How your going to pitch a specific batter.

Defensive Shifts.

Pitch outs.

I'm sure you're familiar with hand signals as well.

Off the top of my head:

How your going to pitch a specific batter.

Defensive Shifts.

Pitch outs.

I'm sure you're familiar with hand signals as well.

Back
Top Bottom