Watching Tim Lincecum pitch....

... is very beautiful.

Signed,
A Dodger fan
embarassed.gif

Yeah I hate the giants but this kid is a STUD. He is definitely going to be one hell of a pitcher. Now Zito,
laugh.gif

indeed. i don't like watching baseball much, especially on tv. it's hard enough for me to pay attention at a game, but lincecum is fun to watch. iusually just scroll through channels and watch a couple pitches or at bats and change it, but it's another story when lincecum pitches.

ahh what the Giants' pitching rotation had they never traded or AJ "Double Play" Pierzynski...what a shame...and a waste.

Could've been...

Francisco Liriano
Matt Cain
Tim Lincecum
Jonathan Sanchez
and....no Zito.

and Joe Nathan in the bullpen.

Stupid Sabean
mad.gif
. I know hindsight is 20/20 but still... I hate Sabean
mad.gif

One thing though, I heard that Liriano wasn't supposed to be this good in the Giants' organization until he went to the Twins' organization and(forgot the guy's name... some pitching coach) took him under his wing and then he developed into what he is today. So even though if we had Liriano, hewouldn't have been this good. Maybe that's a knock on our pitching coaches down in AAA but who knows
eyes.gif
... this is just something I heard. Butthe thought of having Liriano, Cain, Lincecum, Sanchez, and Lowry (haha sorry Zito) would have been fun to watch. Plus Joe Nathan is one of the top closers inthe entire MLB... we wouldn't have been forced to live through the Benitez years
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

And plus, I always thought that Yorvit could have been our everyday catcher... why did we need Pierzynski anyway?

timmy pitched one hell of a game. Giants are doing a promo where ..however much timmy strikes out, thats how much dollars off you save on SOME seats
pimp.gif

good thing they arent doin this promo with zito. 2Ks a game [if we're lucky]

zito should be in prison for the robbery he pulled on the giants! life in prison without ever having possibility of parole! However i wont lie, i wanted thecubs to go after him... but after i found out how much he wanted... %%@@ THAT AND %%@@ YOU AND %%@@ YOUR AGENT!

dude reminds me of tully from KIDS ... same dude who played Bubbs' friend on The Wire ... hes a monster

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

ahh what the Giants' pitching rotation had they never traded or AJ "Double Play" Pierzynski...what a shame...and a waste.

Could've been...

Francisco Liriano
Matt Cain
Tim Lincecum
Jonathan Sanchez
and....no Zito.

Damn, that would have been something else.
smh.gif

How is he gonna keep this up? His arm is going to fall off in lke 3 years.

Dude is a BEAST though
pimp.gif

His delivery is so violent, hopefully he doesn't develop problems. Then again, Mark Prior's is excellent and he's always hurt.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Could've been...

Francisco Liriano
Matt Cain
Tim Lincecum
Jonathan Sanchez
and....no Zito.

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Dude is a MONSTER, what pitcher do you guys compare him too?
roy oswalt 2.0, short guys that can bring the heat
pimp.gif

unfortunately zito is a bum, almost near armando benitez status
tired.gif

Dude is a beast. This Giants squad isn't looking too bad this year, they keep somehow finding a way to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom