Watching Tim Lincecum pitch....

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

he's a cheater.

explain

look at his back foot, it's at least a foot off the rubber when he delivers and the ball is still in his hand. that can be an advantage to a high velocity guy. doesn't really work in his favor too much being that he's only like 5'10" or whatever, but it can be a big advantage if someone like Randy Johnson was doing it.

not really a big deal, i've only seen the game stopped for that reason once and that was when that southpaw sidewinder who used to pitch for the A's was doing the same thing. he may still be there, can't remember his name.

i've only watched one game that he's pitched and didn't really notice it at all, but seeing that vid and .gif, it appears he does it all the time.
I can't wrap my head around how this is even an advantage.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

he's a cheater.

explain

look at his back foot, it's at least a foot off the rubber when he delivers and the ball is still in his hand. that can be an advantage to a high velocity guy. doesn't really work in his favor too much being that he's only like 5'10" or whatever, but it can be a big advantage if someone like Randy Johnson was doing it.

not really a big deal, i've only seen the game stopped for that reason once and that was when that southpaw sidewinder who used to pitch for the A's was doing the same thing. he may still be there, can't remember his name.

i've only watched one game that he's pitched and didn't really notice it at all, but seeing that vid and .gif, it appears he does it all the time.
I can't wrap my head around how this is even an advantage.
Its not.

Back
Top Bottom